Merlin's Academy for Excellence
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to inactivity, Merlin's Academy is no longer a Harry Potter RP site. It is being used for CASUAL, CLEAN RP of ANY TOPIC among friends. If you wish to join, however, please feel free; we would love to make new friends. Thanks to everyone who made MAE what it was before, and we wish you all lots of love and a great life up ahead. <3

~Lor, Mads, Lyd, and Mel~
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to inactivity, Merlin's Academy is no longer a Harry Potter RP site. It is being used for CASUAL, CLEAN RP of ANY TOPIC among friends. If you wish to join, however, please feel free; we would love to make new friends. Thanks to everyone who made MAE what it was before, and we wish you all lots of love and a great life up ahead. <3

~Lor, Mads, Lyd, and Mel~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Site Time

~Month: September~

Year: 2017

~Season: Autumn~

Important Info
LINKS

• MAE Rules
  • Hex Colour Codes
  • Character Applications
  • Claims Center
  • Jobs

• CHARACTERS NEEDED

None at the moment

First Date (Arthur+Aqua)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Arthur Silverstone
    Arthur Silverstone
    Aurors In-Training
    Aurors In-Training

First Date (Arthur+Aqua) Empty
    PostSubject: First Date (Arthur+Aqua)   First Date (Arthur+Aqua) EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 5:04 am

Arthur shifted in his booth nervously. The ice skating had gone over well. Sure Aqua had fallen a few times but he thought that she had enjoyed herself and he had been pleasantly surprised when she had agreed to go on a date with him at the end.

Perhaps it had taken a bit long for the actual date to happen. But he knew that she had gotten his owl for them to have the date here.

In a blue T-shirt and grey shorts he wasn't exactly dressed up and he wondered what Aqua would wear. He remembered Riley occasionally asking him if he knew what she would wear the next day. He hadn't known. Seer or not he didn't foresee everything.
    Back to top Go down
    Aqua Parker
    Aqua Parker
    Aurors In-Training
    Aurors In-Training

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Arthur+Aqua)   First Date (Arthur+Aqua) EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 7:41 am

Aqua really did enjoy the ice skating at the end. She did fall few times for sure but it wasn't really that big deal, everyone fall in times when it's for sure their first time ever. That was lots of fun for sure. She did even agree to go on date with Arthur, she really liked to spend time with him and probably there is something more.

They agreed over owl where they exactly have it. So that was reason why Aqua went to Ice Cream Parlour.

Aqua had long time thinking what she should wear. At the end all her clothes were all around the room and she after couple of minutes searching she did found herself a clothes what she wanted to wear. She did put on one blue dress, what was bit above her knees, black jacket on it, just in case. She did put on high heels too but just 2cm or so not very long ones. She just didn't need to look taller really.

When she walked into the Parlour she looked around. She tried to find Arthur, she knew she was a bit late.
    Back to top Go down
    Arthur Silverstone
    Arthur Silverstone
    Aurors In-Training
    Aurors In-Training

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Arthur+Aqua)   First Date (Arthur+Aqua) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 12:52 am

Arthur spotted Aqua and waved her over. He wondered if she would be disappointed that he hadn't worn something nicer, certainly she was worth the effort. He had been thinking more of what would suit the weather when he picked out his outfit than how it would compare to what Aqua would wear.

"Hey Aqua! Over here!" He wasn't calling out very loudly, he didn't want to disturb the other customers or the employees but she wasn't that far away so he was sure she could spot him.
    Back to top Go down
    Aqua Parker
    Aqua Parker
    Aurors In-Training
    Aurors In-Training

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Arthur+Aqua)   First Date (Arthur+Aqua) EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 12:42 am

Aqua was looking around the Parlour when she suddenly heard Arthur's voice. She tried to figure out where it came and when she did she did saw him too. She walked over his table. "Hey, Arthur," she said with a small smile and did take a seat then.

She was feeling that she dressed little bit too formally or so but same time this dress was summer dress so she didn't really worry much about it. She had dressed according to weather basically at the end too. Also she wanted to look good. So that's why she had chosen dress at the end. She wasn't sure what to say after hey suddenly now. She was probably bit of nervous. She has never really been on any real date to be honest.

Back to top Go down
    Arthur Silverstone
    Arthur Silverstone
    Aurors In-Training
    Aurors In-Training

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Arthur+Aqua)   First Date (Arthur+Aqua) EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 6:22 am

"You look nice," Arthur said. Someone came by to take their orders and he ordered a sundae. "How has your summer been? Did you do anything interesting?"

Conversation wasn't always easy for him. He did better with people more talkative than he was. Hopefully Aqua would be able to add more. As far as small talk went he didn't think he was doing too badly so far.

He remembered what Aqua had told him about her sister. He assumed that she had spent the summer with her like her had spent the summer with his mother but waited to see if Aqua would deny or confirm it.
    Back to top Go down
    Aqua Parker
    Aqua Parker
    Aurors In-Training
    Aurors In-Training

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Arthur+Aqua)   First Date (Arthur+Aqua) EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 4:40 am

"Thanks," she said with a smile. She thought for seconds what she should order but she decided to order vanilla ice and peppermint ice cream. There just was too many allergies and so she couldn't eat every flavor of ice cream so she had to be picky what she eats.

"My summer was quite much fun. I did mostly spent with my sister when she didn't have to work of course. When she was work I did hang out with few friends I had left and didn't see for awhile now," she said there with a small smile.

"How was your summer?" she asked there back now. She really wasn't that good with a small talk really either.
    Back to top Go down
    Arthur Silverstone
    Arthur Silverstone
    Aurors In-Training
    Aurors In-Training

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Arthur+Aqua)   First Date (Arthur+Aqua) EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 1:00 am

"No problem," he answered. "I spent most of the summer with my mother. When she isn't working or socializing she likes to catch up on what's been happening since I was at Merlin's." His mother was always a bit lonely since his father died. He left bad about the time he spent away at Merlin's but he knew that she wouldn't want him to stop his education just for her sake.

"And tell me about her day. I spent some time in Wizarding London when I wasn't with her, relearned the area. What is your sister's job?"
    Back to top Go down
    Aqua Parker
    Aqua Parker
    Aurors In-Training
    Aurors In-Training

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Arthur+Aqua)   First Date (Arthur+Aqua) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 12:44 pm

Aqua nodded her head there now. Her sister didn't really have no one else than Aqua to hang out mostly. She haven't found yet anyone who wants basically a woman who raises her own sister, it was past but still they seem to not like it that Hazel lives for her sister not for her own really.

"Well her name is Hazel. She is my only relative who I know. Her graduating day from Hogwarts is saddest and happiest day same time since I was born and she graduated but our mother died that day," she said and tried not to think about it how she never really had mother. She only had sister who is like mother to her sometimes. "Oh and she works as Healer in St. Mungos. She started as Nurse there since she didn't really had no educations about being healer and also she wasn't sure if it was for her. Also being nurse suited more to her back in day. But she loves to be healer now," she said with a small smile. She really loved her sister very much.
    Back to top Go down
    Arthur Silverstone
    Arthur Silverstone
    Aurors In-Training
    Aurors In-Training

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Arthur+Aqua)   First Date (Arthur+Aqua) EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 11:11 pm

"I never had any siblings and my dad died before I was old enough to go to Hogwarts so it was just my mother and me sometimes. I'm sorry about what happened to your mother." Arthur didn't know how he could have managed if he had lost his mother too. There was some extended family that could have taken him in but it would never have been the same.

"Your sister sounds really nice though." He didn't want to think about his father's death. He had relived it so many times already. "Being a Healer must keep her busy."
    Back to top Go down
    Aqua Parker
    Aqua Parker
    Aurors In-Training
    Aurors In-Training

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Arthur+Aqua)   First Date (Arthur+Aqua) EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 11:51 pm

"Oh I see. It's okay. I sometimes wish I had parents but i'm used to have just my sister by now. She is my family and always will be," she said there now with a weak smile on her face. If Aqua loses her sister then she has no idea what will happen with her since she doesn't really know any other family member to be honest. Her and her sisters fathers or father have never been around and she has no idea even about name. She is sure that they would never be there for her.

"She is nice person. She is best sister you could ever have," she said and she really loved her sister. She can't imagine a life with out her. "She is yeah busy a lot but still finds time for me when I'm at home and not in school."
    Back to top Go down
    Arthur Silverstone
    Arthur Silverstone
    Aurors In-Training
    Aurors In-Training

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Arthur+Aqua)   First Date (Arthur+Aqua) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 5:35 am

He hadn't meant to make the conversation get so serious. Well Aqua had made the conversation serious, not that he was upset with her about that. He was far from upset but he still felt that he should try to lighten the mood.

"That's good." He stuffed his mouth with ice cream while trying to think of something else to say. "What do you two do together?"

She had told him about her interests before but maybe there was something special that she preferred to do with her sister. Maybe he should have started talking about Auror training.
    Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Date (Arthur+Aqua)   First Date (Arthur+Aqua) Empty

Back to top Go down

First Date (Arthur+Aqua)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 1