Merlin's Academy for Excellence
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to inactivity, Merlin's Academy is no longer a Harry Potter RP site. It is being used for CASUAL, CLEAN RP of ANY TOPIC among friends. If you wish to join, however, please feel free; we would love to make new friends. Thanks to everyone who made MAE what it was before, and we wish you all lots of love and a great life up ahead. <3

~Lor, Mads, Lyd, and Mel~
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to inactivity, Merlin's Academy is no longer a Harry Potter RP site. It is being used for CASUAL, CLEAN RP of ANY TOPIC among friends. If you wish to join, however, please feel free; we would love to make new friends. Thanks to everyone who made MAE what it was before, and we wish you all lots of love and a great life up ahead. <3

~Lor, Mads, Lyd, and Mel~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Site Time

~Month: September~

Year: 2017

~Season: Autumn~

Important Info
LINKS

• MAE Rules
  • Hex Colour Codes
  • Character Applications
  • Claims Center
  • Jobs

• CHARACTERS NEEDED

None at the moment

Healing potions lesson 3: Arthur and Aqua

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Arthur Silverstone
    Arthur Silverstone
    Aurors In-Training
    Aurors In-Training

Healing potions lesson 3: Arthur and Aqua Empty
    PostSubject: Healing potions lesson 3: Arthur and Aqua   Healing potions lesson 3: Arthur and Aqua EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:47 pm

Arthur looked at the door, waiting for Aqua to show up. He had put on his mask and gloves already.

He knew Professor Holmes hadn't wanted them to chose the person they were sitting next to but everyone else he knew had been taken, not that he didn't like the thought of working with Aqua, he just had no idea if she was any good at potions.

His notebook was sitting on the desk. He had copied down the instructions for making the potion. It wasn't going to be an easy potion which made him feel uneasy but he pushed that feeling down. He just needed to pay close attention and follow the instructions. I'm good at potions, I can do this.

Spoiler:
    Back to top Go down
    Aqua Parker
    Aqua Parker
    Aurors In-Training
    Aurors In-Training

PostSubject: Re: Healing potions lesson 3: Arthur and Aqua   Healing potions lesson 3: Arthur and Aqua EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 2:45 pm

Aqua was bit late for her next potions lesson. This time the lesson was done with just one partner. For het is was Arthur, boy who she met in forest few months ago. They didn't know each others very well.

Anyways she walked into the classroom. "Sorry if I'm bit late," she said there now eith a weak smile. She looked at his book what they will do hete now. She was good in potions but not the best one either, there are people who are better for sure.

She did put on her gloves and mask too. She was now ready to start.
    Back to top Go down
    Arthur Silverstone
    Arthur Silverstone
    Aurors In-Training
    Aurors In-Training

PostSubject: Re: Healing potions lesson 3: Arthur and Aqua   Healing potions lesson 3: Arthur and Aqua EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 11:57 pm

(Sorry, I forgot to mention the instructions are under the spoiler tag)

"Err, its okay," he said. Really he had been worried that she wasn't going to show up and that the professor was either going to fail him or he would have to do the entire potion by himself. He would have preferred the second option. A solo potion was something he could do, regardless of his thoughts about the danger involved.

"Are you any good at potions?" he asked as he put the Angel's Trumpet on the cutting board. He supposed he could help her out if she said no but he hoped he had chosen someone competent in potions to partner up with. The instructions were clear so hopefully they could both figure it out.

Back to top Go down
    Aqua Parker
    Aqua Parker
    Aurors In-Training
    Aurors In-Training

PostSubject: Re: Healing potions lesson 3: Arthur and Aqua   Healing potions lesson 3: Arthur and Aqua EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 4:07 am

Aqua looked at the instructions then at Arthur. "I'm quite good. In Hogwarts at least I did get E in potions but I'm sure there is people who are better than me," she said there honestly. It wasn't good idea to lie about such thing. She looked what he did now and then at instructions again.

"Okay you need now be careful," she said there. She had to wait until he was ready with slideing there noe. Since basically futher thinfs needed something from Angel's Trumpet. So she had no other choice right now. She hoped it will go well, the potion.
    Back to top Go down
    Arthur Silverstone
    Arthur Silverstone
    Aurors In-Training
    Aurors In-Training

PostSubject: Re: Healing potions lesson 3: Arthur and Aqua   Healing potions lesson 3: Arthur and Aqua EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 9:45 pm

Good, she knew what she doing then. He had heard you would have needed good potion marks to be accepted into the academy but some of his classmates were still very bad at potions.

"I'll be careful," he replied. "We'd finish faster if we split the work. You could start on the beans if you don't mind." He wasn't trying to be bossy, he just wanted to make sure they did this properly.

He grabbed a scalpel and started cutting the Angel's trumpet. He carefully sliced the Angel's trumpet vertically from petal to steam. Then put the petals in one bottle and the liquid in another. After making sure he got all the liquid out, he put the leaves in the trash. He glanced over to Aqua, to see how she was doing.
    Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healing potions lesson 3: Arthur and Aqua   Healing potions lesson 3: Arthur and Aqua Empty

Back to top Go down

Healing potions lesson 3: Arthur and Aqua

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 1