Merlin's Academy for Excellence
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to inactivity, Merlin's Academy is no longer a Harry Potter RP site. It is being used for CASUAL, CLEAN RP of ANY TOPIC among friends. If you wish to join, however, please feel free; we would love to make new friends. Thanks to everyone who made MAE what it was before, and we wish you all lots of love and a great life up ahead. <3

~Lor, Mads, Lyd, and Mel~
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to inactivity, Merlin's Academy is no longer a Harry Potter RP site. It is being used for CASUAL, CLEAN RP of ANY TOPIC among friends. If you wish to join, however, please feel free; we would love to make new friends. Thanks to everyone who made MAE what it was before, and we wish you all lots of love and a great life up ahead. <3

~Lor, Mads, Lyd, and Mel~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Site Time

~Month: September~

Year: 2017

~Season: Autumn~

Important Info
LINKS

• MAE Rules
  • Hex Colour Codes
  • Character Applications
  • Claims Center
  • Jobs

• CHARACTERS NEEDED

None at the moment

Parker, Aqua Maria

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Aqua Parker
    Aqua Parker
    Aurors In-Training
    Aurors In-Training

Parker, Aqua Maria Empty
    PostSubject: Parker, Aqua Maria   Parker, Aqua Maria EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 7:44 am

Basics

Full name: Aqua Maria Parker
    D.O.B: (Day and month) 12th May
    Birthplace: London
    Current location: Merlin's Academy
    Blood status: Halfblood
    Major: Auror
    Year in University: First

Looks

Spoiler:
    Hair style: Straight most of times
    Body type: Slim
    Dress sense: She wears everything, dresses, pants, skirts and so on. Her clothes depends on where she goes and does what there. If it's party or any other formal activity she will wear dress but daily she wears jeans and shirts. Sometimes even skirts for sure. She wears high heels on parties and formal activities. Mostly wears flats and shoes what doesn't have very high heel down there.

Personality

Singing
    Studying
    Cooking
    Chocolate
    Cookies

Dislikes:
    Mean people
    Strawberries (Allergic)
    Cherries (Allergic)
    Cats (Allergic)
    And many other things to what she is allergic.

Quirks:
    She is very cheerful all the time and she ends up bothering others with it.
    Plays with her hands when nervous.
    Flaws: Being alone middle of night in dark room.
    Strengths: Trustworthy, helping others, being honest, being loyal, brave, playing guitar
    Weaknesses: Dancing, Cats (allergic to them), Cherris and starwberries (allergics) but she still likes to ea them sometimes but then her skin is itchy. Cute boys and Chocolate.

More Information

The Parker family had already started before Aqua came into the world. Her mother Natalie gave birth to a daughter named Hazel and seventeen years later Aqua was born. Sadly, right after giving birth, her mother passed away, bring sadness to the family. Thankfully Hazel who had just graduated from Hogwarts, decided to take on the responsibility of motherhood. She raised Aqua as sister not as mother, Aqua knew that they were sisters ever since she was little, Haz couldn't lie to her little sister.

Aqua actually knew even who she was since she was young. When she got 11 years old and did get letter from Hogwarts it wasn't surprise at all. So same year september she did attend to Hogwarts. She was sorted into Gryffindor like her mother and sister. She really liked that house and wanted to be in it.
    To be honest she didn't had hard time making friends at all. It was rather easy for her. She made first friends already in first week. She did even had all years good grades for sure. She never didn't really fall in love in her Hogwarts school days. She didn't just want to hook up with boys and then break her heart because they just tend do it with all her girl friends. She did have crush on boys but never told it out. She did graduate with O's and E's.

She have always had passion for helping people in trouble so she decided to become Auror after she graduated. So she decided to attend to Merlin's Academy. It was school what her sister didn't never go becuase of her and she knows that she might regret it but some time who knows what Hazel thinks. So her she was in Merlin's Academy in first year student and she wondered what all she will learn here now. She really was happy to be her now.

Family

Father: Unknown
    Mother:  Natalie Parker (never been married)
    Siblings: Hazel Parker (older sister, she is 35 years old)
    Spouse: Single
    Girlfriend/Boyfriend: n/a
    Children: n/a

Other (Optional)

Wand: English Oak, Unicorn, 10 3/4 + inflexible
    Pets: Owl named Laura
    School that they went to: Hogwarts
    House they were in: Gryffindor
    Why you chose your major: I, Aqua Maria Parker, have always wanted become Auror, ever since I was little girl. I just liked to help others who were in touble. I'm smart and brave one too and so my dream was to become Auror. If I can't be that then Healer but I decided to go with Auror. I liked it more.

OOC

OOC Alias: Kissu
    Best Way To Contact: PM
    Back to top Go down

Dorian Ashworth

Parker, Aqua Maria Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Parker, Aqua Maria   Parker, Aqua Maria EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 12:48 am

Accepted!
    Back to top Go down

Parker, Aqua Maria

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 1