Merlin's Academy for Excellence
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to inactivity, Merlin's Academy is no longer a Harry Potter RP site. It is being used for CASUAL, CLEAN RP of ANY TOPIC among friends. If you wish to join, however, please feel free; we would love to make new friends. Thanks to everyone who made MAE what it was before, and we wish you all lots of love and a great life up ahead. <3

~Lor, Mads, Lyd, and Mel~
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to inactivity, Merlin's Academy is no longer a Harry Potter RP site. It is being used for CASUAL, CLEAN RP of ANY TOPIC among friends. If you wish to join, however, please feel free; we would love to make new friends. Thanks to everyone who made MAE what it was before, and we wish you all lots of love and a great life up ahead. <3

~Lor, Mads, Lyd, and Mel~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Site Time

~Month: September~

Year: 2017

~Season: Autumn~

Important Info
LINKS

• MAE Rules
  • Hex Colour Codes
  • Character Applications
  • Claims Center
  • Jobs

• CHARACTERS NEEDED

None at the moment

I Believe I Can Fly... Not (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    AuthorMessage

Hugh House

I Believe I Can Fly... Not (Open) Empty
    PostSubject: I Believe I Can Fly... Not (Open)   I Believe I Can Fly... Not (Open) EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 7:01 pm

Hugh walked down towards the Quidditch pitch with his old firebolt in hand. He wanted to fly around for a bit. Flying is one of his favorite pastimes. It was starting to get dark out and Hugh was glad. No one should bug him at night. Its not like there's any practice going on either. Hugh reached the edge of the pitch and hopped on his firebolt. The closest Muggle thing to flying for Hugh is riding a motorcycle. He welcomed the soft breeze across his face. Hugh closed his eyes for a moment and exhaled. He loved this feeling. As he opened his eyes again he saw that he was about to hit the stands. He cursed and tried to move out of the way but he wasn't fast enough. Hugh hit the stands. He felt a searing pain in his left arm and left ankle. He hissed in pain as he sat up. Hugh spewed out a few more curse words when he realized how late it was now. No one would be out this late. Hugh tried to put some weight on his ankle only for him to yelp in pain. He really didn't need this right now.  
    Back to top Go down

Aria Mallark

PostSubject: Re: I Believe I Can Fly... Not (Open)   I Believe I Can Fly... Not (Open) EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 4:43 am

Aria made his way out to the Quidditch Pitch, it was quite late at night but he wanted to do his meditation in complete silence and figured the pitch should be empty at this time of night. He wandered slowly into the pitch, completely in his own little dazed world as usual.

He didn't even noticed that someone was flying around as he sat on the grass and start his breathing exercises. It wasn't until he heard a crash did he realise he wasn't alone. Aria stood up and pulled out his wand "Lumos" he said softly and walked over to where the person fell.

As the young man approached the person he noticed it was a man he seemed to be in some kind of pain, it was lucky Aria always carried his bag around with him which contained everything except for a kitchen sink.

Aria stood next to the man and held the light of his wand close to the man's face and peered deep into his eyes

"Hmm... you look hurt, perhaps this due to negative karma you really should focus on emitting positive zen energy into the world" Aria stated in his soft hippie like voice
    Back to top Go down

Hugh House

PostSubject: Re: I Believe I Can Fly... Not (Open)   I Believe I Can Fly... Not (Open) EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 10:46 am

It seemed that walking wasn't an option. Hugh considered his options. He could wait here until morning or try and figure out a different plan. He shivered. Maybe He should listen to his husband Evan more often because he would of told Hugh to bring a jacket out with him. All the sudden a bright light was in his eyes. "Put that away! I don't want to go blind!" He exclaimed and swatted at the persons wand with his uninjured arm.

"Hmm... you look hurt, perhaps this due to negative karma you really should focus on emitting positive zen energy into the world"

Hugh sighed. Now he's stuck with some weirdo hippie kid. "I'm fine karma wise thank you very much." Hugh said. He didn't really believe all that karma stuff. Hugh glanced around and saw a bag. "Have anything useful in there?" Hugh asked. He was a healer before he took his job as the dean of healing here at Merlin's Academy. In fact he was a pretty good healer. "If not I'm sure I can remember some sort of helpful healing spell." Hugh muttered.  
    Back to top Go down

Aria Mallark

PostSubject: Re: I Believe I Can Fly... Not (Open)   I Believe I Can Fly... Not (Open) EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 5:22 pm

Aria was taken back when the man swatted away his wand and told him that his karma was fine "Well doing things like that certainly will produce negative karma, perhaps I should teach you some meditation techniques sometime" Aria offered.

The boy continued to stare at the injured man, he thought the man was quite bold to ask him what was in bag, but nevertheless Aria crouched down and opened his bag, straight away he saw his healing crystals and smiled

"Excellent!, I have some healing crystals which will work" he stated and quickly pulled a handful out and pressed them firmly against the man's ankle "Now you have to close your eyes and breathe in the positive light and breathe out the negative energy"

The boy then started demonstrating what he meant "I also have a vial of The Draught of Peace which might take the edge off the pain, but im sure you won't need it" Aria added
    Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Believe I Can Fly... Not (Open)   I Believe I Can Fly... Not (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

I Believe I Can Fly... Not (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 1