Merlin's Academy for Excellence
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to inactivity, Merlin's Academy is no longer a Harry Potter RP site. It is being used for CASUAL, CLEAN RP of ANY TOPIC among friends. If you wish to join, however, please feel free; we would love to make new friends. Thanks to everyone who made MAE what it was before, and we wish you all lots of love and a great life up ahead. <3

~Lor, Mads, Lyd, and Mel~
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to inactivity, Merlin's Academy is no longer a Harry Potter RP site. It is being used for CASUAL, CLEAN RP of ANY TOPIC among friends. If you wish to join, however, please feel free; we would love to make new friends. Thanks to everyone who made MAE what it was before, and we wish you all lots of love and a great life up ahead. <3

~Lor, Mads, Lyd, and Mel~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Site Time

~Month: September~

Year: 2017

~Season: Autumn~

Important Info
LINKS

• MAE Rules
  • Hex Colour Codes
  • Character Applications
  • Claims Center
  • Jobs

• CHARACTERS NEEDED

None at the moment

Conception to Birth Lesson 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    AuthorMessage

Aria Song

Conception to Birth Lesson 3  Empty
    PostSubject: Conception to Birth Lesson 3    Conception to Birth Lesson 3  EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 11:44 pm

Aria leaned back and considered all her options as she began to plan for her next lesson. Should she show them the video and have them write a reaction? Should she simulate birth on each of them to understand the pain? The ideas swirled in her head. No, well...only if they misbehaved. She decided to concentrate on the dos and don'ts about babies since they had taken care of them on their own with just a book as direction.

Smiling satisfied at her decision, she hoped she could foster a positive environment for her students and create a free space for them to talk. Perhaps she was a dreamer, but she knew that she had to try, for the sake of even trying to reach one.
    Back to top Go down
    Parker Emery
    Parker Emery
    Healer In-Training
    Healer In-Training

Conception to Birth Lesson 3  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Conception to Birth Lesson 3    Conception to Birth Lesson 3  EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 4:57 pm

Of all classes available to him in this huge, beautiful academy, this was the one he least wanted to attend or even deal with for that matter. So of course it would be part of the major requirement curriculum for healers. Of course.

Parker intended to put it off for as long as possible. Maybe he'd grow to not dislike babies so much by then, or maybe he'd just be better able to suck it up. Whichever the case would have been, the plan was ruined upon coming across Lily in the hallways that morning. Apparently she'd been headed over to the Conception class (which he wasn't too surprised by considering she, too, was a healer and had told him she wanted to work with babies the first time they met).

She had asked why he wasn't headed over that way too, and he clumsily tried to explain himself by making up this excuse and that: "I've been putting it off for now cause I've got a heavy course load", "I ended up registering late for my classes and didn't think I'd be able to get in", "I've got a conflicting schedule that I need to work out". But none of them were really solid and she ended up convincing him to come along and sign into the class right then-and-there.

So there he was, walking into the class alongside Lily and sitting beside her, them being the first two people in the class so far. By appearance the professor seemed nice enough, but she also seemed like just the kind of person that would teach a class like this, whatever that meant.
    Back to top Go down

Conception to Birth Lesson 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 1