Merlin's Academy for Excellence
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to inactivity, Merlin's Academy is no longer a Harry Potter RP site. It is being used for CASUAL, CLEAN RP of ANY TOPIC among friends. If you wish to join, however, please feel free; we would love to make new friends. Thanks to everyone who made MAE what it was before, and we wish you all lots of love and a great life up ahead. <3

~Lor, Mads, Lyd, and Mel~
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to inactivity, Merlin's Academy is no longer a Harry Potter RP site. It is being used for CASUAL, CLEAN RP of ANY TOPIC among friends. If you wish to join, however, please feel free; we would love to make new friends. Thanks to everyone who made MAE what it was before, and we wish you all lots of love and a great life up ahead. <3

~Lor, Mads, Lyd, and Mel~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Site Time

~Month: September~

Year: 2017

~Season: Autumn~

Important Info
LINKS

• MAE Rules
  • Hex Colour Codes
  • Character Applications
  • Claims Center
  • Jobs

• CHARACTERS NEEDED

None at the moment

Traps and Escapes Homework Folder (Lesson One)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    AuthorMessage

Grace Cavanaugh

Traps and Escapes Homework Folder (Lesson One) Empty
    PostSubject: Traps and Escapes Homework Folder (Lesson One)   Traps and Escapes Homework Folder (Lesson One) EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 10:10 pm

Grace smiled as she sat the homework file down. She wrote a letter on it for future reference:

Dear Students,

Here is where you will post your homework. I expect very detailed posts on every assignment, and EVERYTHING has to have your name on it. Even if I can figure out who the assignment belongs too, they will receive a zero for it. If the assignment is not turned in on time, a 10% off penalty for the assignment will be executed (NO EXCEPTIONS). This class here to not only teach you how to get out of tough situations, but about life as well. We are all adults here, and I expect you to behave as such. If you do not turn in two assignments, I will give a warning, and the third assignment not turned in, will result in dismissal. Abide by these rules, and we won't have a problem. I hope to see everybody in class, and I hope everyone has fun!

Signed,

Professor Grace A. Cavanaugh
    Traps and Escapes Professor
    Back to top Go down

Traps and Escapes Homework Folder (Lesson One)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 1