Merlin's Academy for Excellence
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to inactivity, Merlin's Academy is no longer a Harry Potter RP site. It is being used for CASUAL, CLEAN RP of ANY TOPIC among friends. If you wish to join, however, please feel free; we would love to make new friends. Thanks to everyone who made MAE what it was before, and we wish you all lots of love and a great life up ahead. <3

~Lor, Mads, Lyd, and Mel~
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to inactivity, Merlin's Academy is no longer a Harry Potter RP site. It is being used for CASUAL, CLEAN RP of ANY TOPIC among friends. If you wish to join, however, please feel free; we would love to make new friends. Thanks to everyone who made MAE what it was before, and we wish you all lots of love and a great life up ahead. <3

~Lor, Mads, Lyd, and Mel~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Site Time

~Month: September~

Year: 2017

~Season: Autumn~

Important Info
LINKS

• MAE Rules
  • Hex Colour Codes
  • Character Applications
  • Claims Center
  • Jobs

• CHARACTERS NEEDED

None at the moment

Afternoon Lunch (Cassana)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2
    AuthorMessage
    Cassana Brennham
    Cassana Brennham
    Potioneers In-Training
    Potioneers In-Training

Afternoon Lunch (Cassana)  - Page 2 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Lunch (Cassana)    Afternoon Lunch (Cassana)  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 6:06 pm

Cassie desperately wanted to apologize more because it was really all her fault. She was surprised that she was a decent dancer because with her usual stepping she was about as graceful as penguin at walking. Alright, that wasn't the best analogy because penguins were cute, not clumsy. She was as graceful as - nothing. A worm would be able to walk better than herself. If breathing weren't so easy, she'd probably suck at that too. Not suck per se, but she'd forget to breath more often. As of late, she hadn't had too many breathless moments. She was respectful though of Tess's wishes and nodded.

"Of course! I-" she was about to apologize when it fell dead in her throat realizing that Tess most likely didn't want to hear, "I like this place's milkshakes. They're delicious, y'know it's rare to find a delicious enough milkshake that has the right amount of milk and ice cream," Cassie added as an aforethought. "Milk and ice cream, isn't kinda interesting that two dairy products mixed together make something so good? I mean if you put yogurt in cheese it would probably taste awful." She cringed at the idea, but smiled jokingly at Tess, hoping her joke would ease the tension she brought upon them.

At Tess's confession, Cassie felt her heart swell. If she could make a guess about Tess, it probably wasn't easy to admit that and she nodded.

"Then thank you for telling me, would you rather me ask questions or we pick a topic we probably have in common and talk about that before we part ways?" Cassie asked, her tone professional, before adding, "y'know with each other's address so we can still owl and stuff because frankly put, which I kinda am like all the time, you're fun to be around." She confessed herself.
    Back to top Go down
    Tess Holmes
    Tess Holmes
    Healer In-Training
    Healer In-Training

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Lunch (Cassana)    Afternoon Lunch (Cassana)  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 7:38 pm

It seemed that transitioned seemed to be a problem with Cassie, as the flow from one thought to another was as fluid as the choppiest river. Still, as she talked about...milkshakes? Tess followed as best she could, wrinkling her nose at the idea of cheese mixed with yogurt. At the realization that it was a joke, Tess forced herself to smile slightly, confusion clear as Cassie's expression was one to push for a joke. Lowering her gaze to her food she wondered if maybe she was reading too much into it. She was growing tired of socializing, it came in waves.

The idea of talking for her seemed natural, one topic seamlessly flowing to another, and not taking so much energy. But Tess was never one to be normal; she preferred simple chatting and when the energy was beginning to die out, she curled into silence. Rhian understood that perfectly, knowing when to ease out of it and give her time. She had once been told it was from her lack of social contact when younger, that now seeded into her adulthood.

"Then thank you for telling me, would you rather me ask questions or we pick a topic we probably have in common and talk about that before we part ways?" Cassie asked, her tone professional, before adding, "y'know with each other's address so we can still owl and stuff because frankly put, which I kinda am like all the time, you're fun to be around."

"I suppose...that could work out" she said furrowing her brow, "well we know that we enjoy animals...food, and we're both in school" she said shrugging, "I must admit, I am bad at keeping communication, especially through owl. I tend to be forgetful or too lost with my things, so I would make a bad friend"
    Back to top Go down
    Cassana Brennham
    Cassana Brennham
    Potioneers In-Training
    Potioneers In-Training

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Lunch (Cassana)    Afternoon Lunch (Cassana)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 1:42 pm

Cassie felt embarrassment hit at her as she realized Tess was probably getting lost in the words she was spewing. She sighed and little around her milkshake straw, glad Tess hadn't left or become too rash with things. Cassie would have to adjust herself; she needed to stop talking so fast or too much. Alright well, the latter was sort of impossible but she could try surely that might help? Except, maybe at a latter date because at the current moment, Cassie was sure that with the sort of analytical eyes that Tess had, she could see that Cassie was changing herself to fit Tess. So she would just be herself.

"I know I talk a bunch, probably more than I should, but I'm grateful that you listen, and that you respond and that you're here when you don't have to be so I - I guess what I'm trying to say is thank- no wait, I already said thank you, okay so instead I'm sorry for talking so much. It's just how I am I always do this, and if you need me to stop, just tell me and it won't be rude, honestly, it won't be," Cassie said earnestly, and smiled genuinely, "I like talking to you, you're very interesting." Cassie added, completely truthful in all her words.
    Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Lunch (Cassana)    Afternoon Lunch (Cassana)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Afternoon Lunch (Cassana)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2