Merlin's Academy for Excellence
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to inactivity, Merlin's Academy is no longer a Harry Potter RP site. It is being used for CASUAL, CLEAN RP of ANY TOPIC among friends. If you wish to join, however, please feel free; we would love to make new friends. Thanks to everyone who made MAE what it was before, and we wish you all lots of love and a great life up ahead. <3

~Lor, Mads, Lyd, and Mel~
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to inactivity, Merlin's Academy is no longer a Harry Potter RP site. It is being used for CASUAL, CLEAN RP of ANY TOPIC among friends. If you wish to join, however, please feel free; we would love to make new friends. Thanks to everyone who made MAE what it was before, and we wish you all lots of love and a great life up ahead. <3

~Lor, Mads, Lyd, and Mel~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Site Time

~Month: September~

Year: 2017

~Season: Autumn~

Important Info
LINKS

• MAE Rules
  • Hex Colour Codes
  • Character Applications
  • Claims Center
  • Jobs

• CHARACTERS NEEDED

None at the moment

Early Morning Walks (Parker)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Thana Semele
    Thana Semele
    Healer In-Training
    Healer In-Training

Early Morning Walks (Parker) Empty
    PostSubject: Early Morning Walks (Parker)   Early Morning Walks (Parker) EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 4:36 am

Early Morning Walks (Parker) Shailene-woodley2

Thana was up early, unlike her teenage brother she couldn't sleep as easily as he could. Especially when she had a lot on her mind, so was up nice and bright and early and was down at Laguna Beach. Her green tree snake, which was blue. Huntress wrapped around her wrist, then her shoulders then back again. Now she was back she would have to catch up with Brooke. Huntress missed her snake friend, but with all that had happened that couldn't really be helped.

The sounds of the early morning waves were calming to Thans, and Huntress slithered up and down her arms happily. It was almost sunrise, at least now she was getting to see it. That was a nice change, so stood at the beach. The first rays of sun hitting her golden brown hair, was she ready to go back to Uni? She didn't know. Thana would be 19 soon, but what did that mean? Her and her brother had both lost their parents within two months of each other. At least her brother had friends she could of turned too, Thana however. While being there for her brother, had gone off wandering the world again. Was she ready to come back and focus again? To get her studies done? Only time would tell.
    Back to top Go down
    Parker Emery
    Parker Emery
    Healer In-Training
    Healer In-Training

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Walks (Parker)   Early Morning Walks (Parker) EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 4:53 pm

Since he was eleven and was nearly drowned in the Black Lake at Hogwarts, Parker had been terrified by large bodies of water. He had learned first hand that the creatures that inhabited the waters were deadly, and had a twisted scar up one of his calfs as a constant reminder of that. It hadn't been until the past summer that he'd actually visited a proper beach for the first time, it had been with Tess and he'd actually had nice time even though he never went into the water. Little had he known at the time that in just a years time, he'd practically be living at the beach on a little hidden away island in the Pacific.

The waters there were so much different than the ones here, it was like a completely different world. Clear, shimmering an array of colours from a sun that shown so much brighter and longer than over here.

As much as he'd missed Merlin's when he was away, now that he was back he found himself missing the island. The indigenous group they were working with. The students, professors, and researchers he'd grown so close to. As much of a fresh start as Merlin's had been, there were still plenty of people he knew there... his past would always linger in some sense. There... there was nothing tying him down to who he had been or how others expected him to be.

He sat atop a small beach towel halfway between the water and the path, knees curled up to his chest with arms wrapped around them. As much as it was nice to see and catch up with his friends, it had been really taxing on him. He needed some time to himself to go over how he felt about all these changes going on around him. The sun started to peak it's way up over the water, light washing over him and the girl that stood a ways off that he'd not noticed.
    Back to top Go down
    Thana Semele
    Thana Semele
    Healer In-Training
    Healer In-Training

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Walks (Parker)   Early Morning Walks (Parker) EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 11:25 pm

Thana continued to watch the waters and the first rays of sunlight, her snake, her familiar enjoyed it too until she decided to slither off Thana and move towards a boy. Who she hadn't spotted and smiled, "Huntress enough." She said and the snake slithered up her arm. "Sorry." She said to the boy, "You never know how people are going to react to snakes. You're up early....Sorry I'm babbling." Thana told him, shaking her head and offering her hand.

The one huntress wasn't on. " I'm Thana, sorry a lot on my mind." She admitted and smiled at the boy. He seemed cute enough, and she was sure she had seen him around somewhere. Probably classes at some point.

Thana tucked her hair behind her head and watched her familiar slither around her other arm and curl up happily. Like a beautiful blue bracelet. One that glimmered in the sunlight, and looked nice on her wrist.

Back to top Go down
    Parker Emery
    Parker Emery
    Healer In-Training
    Healer In-Training

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Walks (Parker)   Early Morning Walks (Parker) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 10:01 pm

Parker let the sounds of the water lapping against the rocky shore take his thoughts elsewhere until a woman's voice broke through the fog and pulled him back to the moment. He quickly turned towards the voice, startled because he'd not noticed her approach. Her aside comment about snakes confused him until he noticed the reptile curled around her arm for warmth. "Oh, no, it's okay. I didn't even notice..." he mumbled, not bothered in the slightest. It reminded him a little of the pest snakes that he would play with in the gardens when he was growing up.

"I could say the same to you," he replied with a small smile and shrug. "It's been a while since I've seen the sunrise here, thought it'd be nice." He then shook his head at her apology, "Don't be sorry. I've had a lot on me mind too - didn't even notice you walk up, it startled me." He admitted with a bit of embarrassment. "Parker, by the way. Parker Emery."
    Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Walks (Parker)   Early Morning Walks (Parker) Empty

Back to top Go down

Early Morning Walks (Parker)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 1