Merlin's Academy for Excellence
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to inactivity, Merlin's Academy is no longer a Harry Potter RP site. It is being used for CASUAL, CLEAN RP of ANY TOPIC among friends. If you wish to join, however, please feel free; we would love to make new friends. Thanks to everyone who made MAE what it was before, and we wish you all lots of love and a great life up ahead. <3

~Lor, Mads, Lyd, and Mel~
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to inactivity, Merlin's Academy is no longer a Harry Potter RP site. It is being used for CASUAL, CLEAN RP of ANY TOPIC among friends. If you wish to join, however, please feel free; we would love to make new friends. Thanks to everyone who made MAE what it was before, and we wish you all lots of love and a great life up ahead. <3

~Lor, Mads, Lyd, and Mel~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Site Time

~Month: September~

Year: 2017

~Season: Autumn~

Important Info
LINKS

• MAE Rules
  • Hex Colour Codes
  • Character Applications
  • Claims Center
  • Jobs

• CHARACTERS NEEDED

None at the moment

Threads for Joe

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Joe Astrid
    Joe Astrid
    Healer In-Training
    Healer In-Training

Threads for Joe Empty
    PostSubject: Threads for Joe   Threads for Joe EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 12:44 pm

Threads for Joe 84668f16-74ef-4df4-a47d-7078d84da24d
    we'll be looking for sunlight
    or the headlights
    'til our wide eyes burn blind

Meet Joe.

Joe is many things. He's intellectual, he's romantic, he's friendly. Joe is a follower, not a leader - he's a people pleaser, and he has an amazing moral understanding. He laughs at childish humour, always works hard, and most of all - he has a lot of fun.

But Joe is also clumsy. He is easily embarrassed, bad under pressure and has a seasonal affective disorder. Sometimes his emotions run high and he struggles to contain them, but usually thriving off his own company and that of the few friends he holds near and dear, Joe sorts himself out in time.

So -- what are we after?

Joe has a beautiful wife. He dotes on her, adores everything about her - Brooke Walters is her name, and he'd do anything and everything for the witch. Together since their Hogwarts Years, Joe has never been so sure that something will last. They've made it through everything together.

Relationships are not on the cards. Like I said - Joe is head over heels for Brooke and they are happy together. Friends, however, we need. Joe is friendly and approachable, always striving to help people even if he doesn't know them; it would be nice for him to have a ring of friends he goes out with every once in awhile. People he talks to, people he can rely on ad people who can rely on him.

Everything else is game, too. If you want to try acquaintances, that's cool. People to meet in passing is great. While Joe tries to avoid confrontation and just leave negative situations where they are, it's inevitable that there are going to be some people he clashes with. If you have any ideas, hit me up!

Threads for Joe Tumblr_m8fdicUcu11rrzbz7
    i'm unforgiven
    i'm such a fool to
    pay this price

This is Sophia.

Sophia Wiltshire, twenty five, Gryffindor graduate and owner of Lightening Clothing Shop in Avalon. She's bubbly and fun to be around, a natural socialite who likes to talk and meet new people. She lives to party and to have fun.

Not necessarily the smartest flower in the bunch, though. She loses interest in academics very quickly, partially because of her dyslexia which makes reading and writing more difficult for her. While her grades aren't bad, per say, they weren't exceptional. Sophia has never been academically inclined, though.

Sophia is, to date, a homosexual woman. If possible I would like it to stay that way, but if I feel she interacts with a male character well and that there is genuine chemistry, this may be subject to flexibility. She has only ever dated and slept with women and is not currently attracted to men, but sexuality may be fluid and as I say, if I like the ship and the chemistry is there, this may fluctuate.

I'm open to everything. Friends, yes. School buddies, ex girlfriends maybe - people she could have met in Hogwarts once and never spoken to again. Relationships, flings, nightclub makeouts with strangers? Hell. Yes. Enemies? Hit me with them. While she wasn't "popular", her and her friends in Hogwarts were something formidable if only for their chatter and incessant laughing. Surely there will have been people who would have disliked/hated/been annoyed by her.

Let me know what you're feeling, loves!<3

Last edited by Joe Astrid on Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Arthur Silverstone
    Arthur Silverstone
    Aurors In-Training
    Aurors In-Training

Threads for Joe Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Threads for Joe   Threads for Joe EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 12:34 am

I have two student characters who he could befriend or just meet briefly. Although I think they might be more reserved than Joe but their friendly. I think Arthur might open up about himself more if Joe and him became close. His father died and he's a seer but he doesn't usually talk about either thing.
    Back to top Go down
    Joe Astrid
    Joe Astrid
    Healer In-Training
    Healer In-Training

Threads for Joe Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Threads for Joe   Threads for Joe EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 11:50 am

A R T H U R

Hey!

Joe has been known to be quite shy - especially around new people, and while he is nonetheless very friendly having people a little reserved would be good for him! I'd love for him to befriend Arthur - do you have any preferences for places they could meet?

ALSO JUST AN UPDATE;; I added info for my new charrie, Sophia! Just so you know xox
    Back to top Go down
    Adrienne Kang
    Adrienne Kang
    Aurors In-Training
    Aurors In-Training

Threads for Joe Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Threads for Joe   Threads for Joe EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 7:09 pm

Besides getting Parker & Joe to be friends, I'm really interesting in plotting something between Adrienne and Sophia, if you are!

Adrienne's a fair few years younger, but would probably mistake Sophia for being around her age. I replied to her open thread, but maybe they can have some chemistry & accidental flirting and we can see where things go? Adrienne's never really considered her sexuality (being very work focused and fairly asexual in general), so it could be an interesting thing to explore with her.

Let me know if you have any ideas!!
    Back to top Go down
    Codey Ellingston
    Codey Ellingston
    Headmaster
    Headmaster

Threads for Joe Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Threads for Joe   Threads for Joe EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 7:46 pm

Two things (okay more than two but whatever) :

Firstly, Brooke says it's Brooke ASTRID not Walters. Wink (Her words not mine)

While on that topic (so technically this is 1.5 I guess?) Bro thread? Very Happy

Also I have James now, as you know, so maybe they could be friends? (Making this 1.75) He's already tried flirting in my head with Brooke, which was quite an interesting thing (wait till you hear that one xD) but since she doesn't show any interest in him whatsoever and is obviously ALL Joe's, he backed off. Now they're friends. Ish. xD So, I guess James and Joe could also be that? *shrugs* He's friendly enough, although a big flirt when it comes to females. Tell Joe not to worry, though; Brooke was very firm about her status and shut him down completely. He's not gonna try anything with her for a long time.

As for Sophie, well, James is free for shipping. Very Happy (This is the second thing). Just know I may be going back to the ship next year Feb; if it's not Feb, it's Sep. So idk how that would work since posting from there is virtually impossible, as you know. Sad

Anywayyy welcome back it's awesome to have you here I missed you so much and I love you. xD <3
    Back to top Go down
    Arthur Silverstone
    Arthur Silverstone
    Aurors In-Training
    Aurors In-Training

Threads for Joe Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Threads for Joe   Threads for Joe EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 1:22 am

I don't really have a preference but I think Arthur would be in Wizarding London at the moment, he's gone home for the summer.

Sophia sounds like someone Arthur could have heard of in passing, maybe shared the occasionally class with, even though he was a Hufflepuff.
    Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Threads for Joe Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Threads for Joe   Threads for Joe Empty

Back to top Go down

Threads for Joe

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 1