Merlin's Academy for Excellence
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to inactivity, Merlin's Academy is no longer a Harry Potter RP site. It is being used for CASUAL, CLEAN RP of ANY TOPIC among friends. If you wish to join, however, please feel free; we would love to make new friends. Thanks to everyone who made MAE what it was before, and we wish you all lots of love and a great life up ahead. <3

~Lor, Mads, Lyd, and Mel~
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to inactivity, Merlin's Academy is no longer a Harry Potter RP site. It is being used for CASUAL, CLEAN RP of ANY TOPIC among friends. If you wish to join, however, please feel free; we would love to make new friends. Thanks to everyone who made MAE what it was before, and we wish you all lots of love and a great life up ahead. <3

~Lor, Mads, Lyd, and Mel~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Site Time

~Month: September~

Year: 2017

~Season: Autumn~

Important Info
LINKS

• MAE Rules
  • Hex Colour Codes
  • Character Applications
  • Claims Center
  • Jobs

• CHARACTERS NEEDED

None at the moment

Plots for Jay!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Jaycie Simple
    Jaycie Simple
    Potioneers In-Training
    Potioneers In-Training

Plots for Jay!  Empty
    PostSubject: Plots for Jay!    Plots for Jay!  EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 5:32 pm

Hey guys! I'm back I guess ^-^ And I've rebooted Jaycie, her entire character has been restarted from scratch and I'm pretty excited to start RPing again! (For those of you who don't know me and are totally confused by this whole concept, it's okay - I was on here maybe a year or two ago I can't remember but then I disappeared because my life got super busy what with graduating high school and stuff so I lost all my RPing time/energy; but that's okay I'm back now and I've made my babe anew~!)

I already have one plot with Devin Brennham (Mel) underway, which is super exciting, but I'd seriously love to be much more active on this site! I'm open for literally anything and everything plot wise - friend, enemy, lover, quiet buns who don't talk but share moments in passing - fricken whatever you can think of. Normally I'd pair Jaycie with Caelum (Molly's character), but Molly is being stubborn and too busy with other RP sites to come back and play with me (sigh). So if you're game, hit me up with your ideas!

Here's the link to Jay's profile, have a read through and if any of your characters prod you and tell you they wanna be in on this, let me know! Also if you have any questions I'm all ears!

Thank you my lovelies, and I look forward to RP'ing with y'all very soon!

Love Dawn <3
    Back to top Go down

Mackenzie O'Brien

Plots for Jay!  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Plots for Jay!    Plots for Jay!  EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 11:21 am

Maybe a friendship with Mac? I read her profile and noticed she's not good with connecting with people and all but that's Mac's strong point and she just sort of understands because she's going through her own stuff right now as silently as possible. She also wouldn't force her to talk if she didn't want to. She'd sit in solitude and ask her questions and if she didn't answer she'd give her her own answers. Smile

Also, hi I'm Jahs and I joined this year. Razz
    Back to top Go down
    Jaycie Simple
    Jaycie Simple
    Potioneers In-Training
    Potioneers In-Training

Plots for Jay!  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Plots for Jay!    Plots for Jay!  EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 8:52 pm

Hi Jahs it's nice to meet you! Razz

That's an interesting proposal but Jaycie probably wouldn't sit and chat for the sake of it. Mackenzie would have to corner her and hog tie her to get her to stay and listen! Is there any situation where they might be forced together for some reason? We could start from there Very Happy
    Back to top Go down

Mackenzie O'Brien

Plots for Jay!  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Plots for Jay!    Plots for Jay!  EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 10:09 pm

I can't think of any unless we use something like they were partnered up for some general class or something. However, it'd have to be a class that isn't currently going on right now. Razz

They could be roommates? I mean, she's currently paired up with Brae, her best friend but if needbe I could think of something to break that pairing up.

They could both find a hurt animal and try to fix it or bump into each other in a shop in Avalon?
    Back to top Go down
    Jaycie Simple
    Jaycie Simple
    Potioneers In-Training
    Potioneers In-Training

Plots for Jay!  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Plots for Jay!    Plots for Jay!  EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 10:56 pm

The roommate suggestion could really work, actually Razz I wouldn't want to break up a plot that's already rolling, though! Hey, do you think you could PM me?
    Back to top Go down
    Caelum Malfoy
    Caelum Malfoy
    Aurors In-Training
    Aurors In-Training

Plots for Jay!  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Plots for Jay!    Plots for Jay!  EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 6:47 am

Fight me. <3
    Back to top Go down
    Jaycie Simple
    Jaycie Simple
    Potioneers In-Training
    Potioneers In-Training

Plots for Jay!  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Plots for Jay!    Plots for Jay!  EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 6:50 am

Every day for the rest of my life <3
    Back to top Go down
    Teagan Finn
    Teagan Finn
    Professors
    Professors

Plots for Jay!  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Plots for Jay!    Plots for Jay!  EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 11:09 am

Heads up, ladies. In case you guys haven't already hashed it out, check out the descriptions in the dorm area. While you have one person you share a bedroom is, there's one common room to two bedrooms, with a shared bathroom. So four students to an area. That could help if Mac is already rooming with someone, but the other room isn't claimed.

^.^
    Back to top Go down
    https://merlinsacademy.rpg-board.net

Mackenzie O'Brien

Plots for Jay!  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Plots for Jay!    Plots for Jay!  EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 11:59 am

Ooh, that really helps!
    Back to top Go down
    Jaycie Simple
    Jaycie Simple
    Potioneers In-Training
    Potioneers In-Training

Plots for Jay!  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Plots for Jay!    Plots for Jay!  EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 4:18 pm

Hahaha this is awkward xD
    Back to top Go down
    Parker Emery
    Parker Emery
    Healer In-Training
    Healer In-Training

Plots for Jay!  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Plots for Jay!    Plots for Jay!  EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 8:25 pm

I would totally be down to plot,but I'm so low on ideas right now as I get back into the flow of things haha. Parker or Adrienne Kang are available, though Adrienne is a bit more out there and probably more likely to strike things up with new people, Parker usually keeps to his main group of friends lately - unless we can think up something in particular!
    Back to top Go down
    Ariel Wilde
    Ariel Wilde
    Potioneers In-Training
    Potioneers In-Training

Plots for Jay!  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Plots for Jay!    Plots for Jay!  EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 9:24 am

I WANNA POST WITH YOU DAWNYKINS!!!!!

And yes, this is Vilde.

ANYWHO. Ariel works somewhere. I think it was the round table restaurant/cafe? I CAN'T REMEMBER. I need to get back into the game myself, and I've missed you! Very Happy So, maybe they'd work together, if you don't have different plans for Jaycie? I don't really know, but we could put our heads together and make some sense out of stuff, right?
    Just, FYI, I AM SUPERBUSY right now, with uni crap, so my posts wouldn't be very frequent. But I WANNA POST WITH YOU. Okay? Okay. Good.
    Back to top Go down
    Jaycie Simple
    Jaycie Simple
    Potioneers In-Training
    Potioneers In-Training

Plots for Jay!  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Plots for Jay!    Plots for Jay!  EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 2:29 am

@Parker: Razz I feel you I'm low on ideas for our charries too but if I think of something I'll give you a holler! (Or vice versa)

@Vilde: <3 omg hey
    So Jay doesn't work anywhere and i don't think she will until she graduates and gets a job doing potions or something purely because she's just so introverted. Razz But I wanna post with youuu so Ima say what I said to Parker and please holler at me/or i shall holler at you if any bunnies invade my headspace!
    Back to top Go down
    Aqua Parker
    Aqua Parker
    Aurors In-Training
    Aurors In-Training

Plots for Jay!  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Plots for Jay!    Plots for Jay!  EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 5:17 am

I can offer for u Aqua. Not sure exactly what they should do but maybe they could be friends.
    Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Plots for Jay!  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Plots for Jay!    Plots for Jay!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Plots for Jay!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 1