Merlin's Academy for Excellence
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to inactivity, Merlin's Academy is no longer a Harry Potter RP site. It is being used for CASUAL, CLEAN RP of ANY TOPIC among friends. If you wish to join, however, please feel free; we would love to make new friends. Thanks to everyone who made MAE what it was before, and we wish you all lots of love and a great life up ahead. <3

~Lor, Mads, Lyd, and Mel~

Merlin's Academy for Excellence


 
HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Site Time

~Month: September~

Year: 2017

~Season: Autumn~

Important Info
LINKS

  • MAE Rules
  • Hex Colour Codes
  • Character Applications
  • Claims Center
  • Jobs

  • CHARACTERS NEEDED

    None at the moment


    Share | 
     

     Tournament Test Run 2 (Tiffy)

    View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2
    AuthorMessage
    avatar
    Codey Ellingston
    Headmaster
    Headmaster

    Posts : 208

    PostSubject: Re: Tournament Test Run 2 (Tiffy)   Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:43 pm

    You answer it correctly! She smiles and thanks you for playing and explains she was getting bored. As a reward, she hands you a shell and tells you that it contains a special mersong if you hold it up to your ears and listen. It won’t help you later on, but it is a rare artefact and something to treasure. After thanking her, she gives you directions, and bids you farewell.
     
    Now knowing where to go, you walk towards an isolated area in town and make your way with ease to the tunnels. Entering it, you realize it is damp and slightly chilly, and you must crawl. It goes on for about five minutes, and as you head further in, it widens out so you are finally able to stand. You continue following it for the next ten minutes or so until you reach a section with three different tunnels.
     
    A sign says that all lead to the castle, but where is unknown.
     
    Which path do you take?
     
    A) The left path
    B) The middle path 
    C) The right path

    _________________________________________________________
    This masterpiece was made by the ever-talented Alley! <3

    Spoiler:
     
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    avatar
    Teagan Finn
    Professors
    Professors

    Posts : 186

    PostSubject: Re: Tournament Test Run 2 (Tiffy)   Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:16 am

    A) The left path
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile http://merlinsacademy.forumotion.com
    avatar
    Codey Ellingston
    Headmaster
    Headmaster

    Posts : 208

    PostSubject: Re: Tournament Test Run 2 (Tiffy)   Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:17 am

    You decide that the left path is the best way to go, and start down it. It's not too long before you come across a ladder and a trap door above you. Climbing up the ladder, you push open the wooden flap and pull yourself out.
     
    Looking around at the many bookshelves, you realize you are in the Library! On the wall nearby is a scroll stuck on with magic; you cannot remove it or damage it in any way.
     
    It reads:
     
    Congratulations! You are almost there. Your final destination is more obvious than you think. In order to claim your prize (if you come first) please head to the one room in the University that is devoted to something associated with winnings, be it in the Muggle World or not.
     
    Good luck.
     
    You think about it for a while; it's a harder question than the previous ones, but you come up with an answer.
     

    Where do you go? (Please place your answer at the bottom in bold or colour, just like you would when given options.)

    _________________________________________________________
    This masterpiece was made by the ever-talented Alley! <3

    Spoiler:
     
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    avatar
    Teagan Finn
    Professors
    Professors

    Posts : 186

    PostSubject: Re: Tournament Test Run 2 (Tiffy)   Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:20 am

    Go to the Trophy Room
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile http://merlinsacademy.forumotion.com
    avatar
    Codey Ellingston
    Headmaster
    Headmaster

    Posts : 208

    PostSubject: Re: Tournament Test Run 2 (Tiffy)   Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:22 am

    You decide to take the path that leads back to the castle. After navigating through the forest, you arrive at the lake, and notice that it is frozen over! There is nothing nearby to indicate what it is you should do, and, after looking around a little more, realize that there is a single scroll in the middle of the lake, sitting on the ice! It looks identical to all the previous scrolls that held clues, but you know it could also be a distraction.
     
    There is nothing else around, and you are now faced with a few different choices. You can walk across the frozen lake to get the scroll, you could summon it, or you could ignore it and keep moving forward.
     
    What do you do?
     
    A) Walk across the ice to get the scroll
    B) Summon the scroll using accio

    C) Ignore it and keep going

    _________________________________________________________
    This masterpiece was made by the ever-talented Alley! <3

    Spoiler:
     
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    avatar
    Teagan Finn
    Professors
    Professors

    Posts : 186

    PostSubject: Re: Tournament Test Run 2 (Tiffy)   Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:24 am

    B) Summon the scroll using accio
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile http://merlinsacademy.forumotion.com
    avatar
    Codey Ellingston
    Headmaster
    Headmaster

    Posts : 208

    PostSubject: Re: Tournament Test Run 2 (Tiffy)   Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:24 am

    You decide to summon the scroll. After all, what if the ice isn't strong enough to hold you? It would be far too risky. Besides, what's the point of having a wand and magic if you're not going to use it? You remove your wand and prepare to cast.
     
    With a quick motion, you perform accio and watch in amazement as the scroll seems to hit a sort of barrier and bounce back to where it landed. There is an apparent shield around the scroll! It looks like you only have the option of crossing the ice if you wish to get the scroll.
     
    However, you also know you have the option of moving on.
     
    What do you do?
     
    A) Walk across the ice to get the scroll

    B) Ignore it and keep going

    _________________________________________________________
    This masterpiece was made by the ever-talented Alley! <3

    Spoiler:
     
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    avatar
    Teagan Finn
    Professors
    Professors

    Posts : 186

    PostSubject: Re: Tournament Test Run 2 (Tiffy)   Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:26 am

    A) Walk across the ice to get the scroll
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile http://merlinsacademy.forumotion.com
    avatar
    Codey Ellingston
    Headmaster
    Headmaster

    Posts : 208

    PostSubject: Re: Tournament Test Run 2 (Tiffy)   Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:27 am

    You decide that the ice is strong enough to hold your weight and slowly make your way across. It is slippery, and wet, but you were right! It does not crack or shift and you find yourself nearing the scroll. As you are within five feet, you can feel there is something else there, and as you push past an invisible barrier, you realize it was a shield! Thank Merlin you didn’t try to summon it, or else it would have just bounced back.
     
    It seems that you can easily pass through the shield and grab the scroll, but as you try to exit find that it cannot leave the area. Opening it there, you read:
     
    Used in times of war for easy access to the castle, this area has not been forgotten. It is used nowadays as a means of entering and exiting the castle undetected by student.
     
    There is a second part with directions, but before you have a chance to finish, it vanishes in a puff of smoke. Leaving the area, you make your way back across the ice and start towards the direction stated by the scroll.
     
    As you move, you pass by a small hut that you never noticed before. Seated on the steps is a house elf. You stop to consider your options.
     
    What do you do?
     
    A) Ask for directions

    B) Ignore

    _________________________________________________________
    This masterpiece was made by the ever-talented Alley! <3

    Spoiler:
     
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    avatar
    Teagan Finn
    Professors
    Professors

    Posts : 186

    PostSubject: Re: Tournament Test Run 2 (Tiffy)   Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:33 am

    A) Ask for directions
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile http://merlinsacademy.forumotion.com
    avatar
    Codey Ellingston
    Headmaster
    Headmaster

    Posts : 208

    PostSubject: Re: Tournament Test Run 2 (Tiffy)   Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:35 am

    You decide to ask for directions, since you don’t know where you’re heading, and approach the hut. As with all house elves, he is extremely polite and friendly, asking about your journey. He thanks you for stopping by and tells you that he was growing bored sitting there alone for so long, and asks if you would like to stay for a little while longer. He adds that he understands that you are competing in a tournament and that he won’t mind if you don’t; he’ll give you directions either way.
     
    You spend a few moments thinking about it before making your decision.
     
    What do you do?
     
    A) Stay and chat with the House Elf for a short while (No. 31)

    B) Decline and ask for directions (No. 32)

    _________________________________________________________
    This masterpiece was made by the ever-talented Alley! <3

    Spoiler:
     
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    avatar
    Teagan Finn
    Professors
    Professors

    Posts : 186

    PostSubject: Re: Tournament Test Run 2 (Tiffy)   Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:38 am

    A) Stay and chat with the House Elf for a short while
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile http://merlinsacademy.forumotion.com

    Sponsored content



    PostSubject: Re: Tournament Test Run 2 (Tiffy)   

    Back to top Go down
     

    Tournament Test Run 2 (Tiffy)

    View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

     Similar topics

    -
    » July Jubilation - INFORMATION - READING COMPREHENSION TEST
    » Iccy's Flying Machine, Mk 10, Test 1
    » Mary Sue Test
    » An Assassin's Test
    » 10 Question Pyschological Test

    Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    Merlin's Academy for Excellence  :: Welcome! :: Saved Posts-