Merlin's Academy for Excellence
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to inactivity, Merlin's Academy is no longer a Harry Potter RP site. It is being used for CASUAL, CLEAN RP of ANY TOPIC among friends. If you wish to join, however, please feel free; we would love to make new friends. Thanks to everyone who made MAE what it was before, and we wish you all lots of love and a great life up ahead. <3

~Lor, Mads, Lyd, and Mel~
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to inactivity, Merlin's Academy is no longer a Harry Potter RP site. It is being used for CASUAL, CLEAN RP of ANY TOPIC among friends. If you wish to join, however, please feel free; we would love to make new friends. Thanks to everyone who made MAE what it was before, and we wish you all lots of love and a great life up ahead. <3

~Lor, Mads, Lyd, and Mel~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Site Time

~Month: September~

Year: 2017

~Season: Autumn~

Important Info
LINKS

• MAE Rules
  • Hex Colour Codes
  • Character Applications
  • Claims Center
  • Jobs

• CHARACTERS NEEDED

None at the moment

Drawings by Taylor!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Parker Emery
    Parker Emery
    Healer In-Training
    Healer In-Training

Drawings by Taylor! Empty
    PostSubject: Drawings by Taylor!   Drawings by Taylor! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 10:52 pm

Hey everyone! I wanted to open up little sketch requests here since I don't draw as much as I'd like and want to keep in practice! For the most part I can only to do simple traditional sketches, but if it's a special occasion I might do a few digital drawings (if I have the time)!

So I can keep track of everything I'll need: people's names, the characters & their faceclaims, the pose / scenario they'd like (preferably a link if based upon a thread), and anything else you think might be important!

Example:
    OOC: Taylor
    Character (Faceclaim): Parker (Andrew Garfield) & Tess (Anne Hathaway)
    Subject: them sitting at the table outside the tea shop *link to thread*
    Description: clothing style / general personality. appearance that isn't mentioned in the thread and/or differs from most pictures that come up when searching for faceclaim
    Other: (optional) something similar to *this* specific style

Last edited by Parker Emery on Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updating what's needed for requests!)
    Back to top Go down

Aaron Ward

PostSubject: Re: Drawings by Taylor!   Drawings by Taylor! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 11:30 pm

Psst hey Tay, this is for Cassie, not Aaron

OOC: JAY Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Character (Faceclaim): Jamie Chung
    Description: Happy, bubbly, jokey, super talkative, clumsy, smiles a lot
    Style: skirts and cute tops with boots, never pants, but the rest changes
    Other: she loves candy

<3
    Back to top Go down
    Parker Emery
    Parker Emery
    Healer In-Training
    Healer In-Training

PostSubject: Re: Drawings by Taylor!   Drawings by Taylor! EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 1:18 am

Cassie <3 <3:

Last edited by Parker Emery on Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    Brooke Astrid
    Brooke Astrid
    Professors
    Professors

PostSubject: Re: Drawings by Taylor!   Drawings by Taylor! EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 7:08 am

OOC: Melanie
    Character: Brooke
    FC: Любовь Ансимова (I don't know the English name, sorry!)
    Personality: Optimistic, super friendly, open about everything, extremely talkative, ridiculously clumsy, always smiling even when things are hard.
    Dress sense: Casual and modest; never dresses or skirts. A well-worn and familiar t-shirt and jeans, most of the time.
    Pictures: There are very limited pics of her, but here are the few that I've found. Smile

Pic 1 (not including the dress, just the face)
    Pic 2
    Pic 3

Thank you so so much! Very Happy <3
    Back to top Go down
    Cassana Brennham
    Cassana Brennham
    Potioneers In-Training
    Potioneers In-Training

PostSubject: Re: Drawings by Taylor!   Drawings by Taylor! EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 9:51 am

I LOVE IT TAYLOR THANK YOU <3 <3 <3
    Back to top Go down
    Tess Holmes
    Tess Holmes
    Healer In-Training
    Healer In-Training

PostSubject: Re: Drawings by Taylor!   Drawings by Taylor! EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 12:39 pm

I couldn't help myself!!

OOC: Angie
    Character (Faceclaim): Anne Hathaway
    Subject: (Up to you)  
    Description: Her hair is currently just reached shoulder length (tends to be wavy unless she straightens it). Shy personality, but caring, in her own way, but vain. (Even in her simplest attire, the money put into it, it's pretty disgustingly expensive).
    Other: (Some references)

Link 1

Link 2

Thank you <3
    Back to top Go down
    Parker Emery
    Parker Emery
    Healer In-Training
    Healer In-Training

PostSubject: Re: Drawings by Taylor!   Drawings by Taylor! EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 11:42 pm

Brooke!!:
    Back to top Go down
    Amerix Skye
    Amerix Skye
    Aurors In-Training
    Aurors In-Training

PostSubject: Re: Drawings by Taylor!   Drawings by Taylor! EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 11:38 pm

OOC: Lydia
    Character (Faceclaim): Amerix (Nina Dobrev)
    Subject: Up to you Smile
    Clothing style: Simple and sweet, modest
    Personality: Quiet, a little mysterious, shy, thinks and daydreams a lot
    Other: Some pics

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Thanks!
    Back to top Go down
    Parker Emery
    Parker Emery
    Healer In-Training
    Healer In-Training

PostSubject: Re: Drawings by Taylor!   Drawings by Taylor! EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:36 pm

Tess >.>:
    Back to top Go down

Lilliana Noel

PostSubject: Re: Drawings by Taylor!   Drawings by Taylor! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:21 pm

OOC: Melanie
    Character: Lilliana Noel
    FC: Emily Rudd
    Personality: Friendly but too shy to actually start conversations with most people. She's a seer, so she often gets vision and or gives out prophecies at random. Deep thinker, thinks way more than she talks. Smart, wise, and an overall sweet girl.
    Dress sense: Casual and modest. Whatever is comfortable, really, but it usually involves an overcoat.
    Pictures: So Emily Rudd has had, over time, different hair styles, so these are a few of the pics that represent Lily the best. Smile

Pic 1
    Pic 1
    Pic 3
    Pic 4

THANK YOU SO MUCH, TAYLOR! <333
    Back to top Go down
    Parker Emery
    Parker Emery
    Healer In-Training
    Healer In-Training

PostSubject: Re: Drawings by Taylor!   Drawings by Taylor! EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 1:06 am

Amerix:
    Back to top Go down

Adriano Trapani

PostSubject: Re: Drawings by Taylor!   Drawings by Taylor! EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 6:47 am

OOC: Melanie (I hope you'd know this lol)

Charrie: Adriano Trapani

FC: Francisco Lachowski

Personality: Well, that's a hard one. At the moment, who he really is, is hidden by his depression. So, currently, he's shy, always looking down and never up. He doesn't smile, and his eyes are emotionless and his stare blank. His entire demeanour is sluggish, and everything he does is done just for the sake of doing it, and not because he actually cares.

On better days, he looks up a little more and has a very tiny smile on his face, but not a completely happy one. It's more of a brave smile. His eyes also have a very small light to them, as though he knows better days are to come. These days, however, are rare.

Clothes: During both times he wears t-shirts and jeans, although on better days, these shirts are usually slightly more neat; he bothers to iron them and tuck-in and whatnot. On bad (most) days, he doesn't care and just throws anything on, and thus is usually quite in a mess.

Note: It's up to you which side of Adri you wanna draw; I'm cool with either! Smile You can also draw him wherever you want, if you need to practise backgrounds and whatnot. Very Happy

Pictures: Just to help, I've included some pics of him for reference.

Bad days:
    Pic 1
    Pic 2
    Pic 3
    Pic 4

Good days:
    Pic 1
    Pic 2
    Pic 3
    GIF 1

Thanks so much, Taylorrrr (aka fellow ostrich aka fellow – whatchamacallit – potoo)!!! <333
    Back to top Go down
    Codey Ellingston
    Codey Ellingston
    Headmaster
    Headmaster

PostSubject: Re: Drawings by Taylor!   Drawings by Taylor! EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 9:47 pm

This is not for Codey, but Travis and Braelynn (Tralynn xD). Smile

Totally just realized I didn't put an OOC but oh wells I'm sure you know who I am. xD (It's Mel. xD)

Characters [FC in brackets]: Braelynn Reid [Tiffany Alvord] and Travis Coleman [Tanner Patrick]

Personality: Both love music, and both are friendly and quite open with others. They love making friends and are easy going.

Pictures (Braelynn):
    Pic 1
    Pic 2
    Pic 3

Pictures (Travis):
    Pic 1
    Pic 2
    Pic 3

Pictures (Together):
    Pic 1
    Pic 2
    Pic 3

What: Anything of them together, really. Dinner, just chilling playing guitar, walking along a road holding hands, sitting next to each other on a park bench... Anything you want to do (as long as they're not kissing or anything) is perfectly fine. Do whatever you want with them to practise whatever you need to. Smile Thanks Taylor! <3

Last edited by Codey Ellingston on Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down

Fyona Desmond

PostSubject: Re: Drawings by Taylor!   Drawings by Taylor! EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 3:17 am

OOC: Bekah
    Character (Faceclaim): Amy Adams
    Subject: Anything really, so long as it's girly
    Description: VERY girly. Floral patterns, skirts/dresses. Her hair is long and wavy and she loves to dance. She also has a prosthetic leg beginning just below her left knee.
    Other: (optional) I'm not picky, anything that you think suits her is fine
    Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drawings by Taylor!   Drawings by Taylor! Empty

Back to top Go down

Drawings by Taylor!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 1