Merlin's Academy for Excellence
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to inactivity, Merlin's Academy is no longer a Harry Potter RP site. It is being used for CASUAL, CLEAN RP of ANY TOPIC among friends. If you wish to join, however, please feel free; we would love to make new friends. Thanks to everyone who made MAE what it was before, and we wish you all lots of love and a great life up ahead. <3

~Lor, Mads, Lyd, and Mel~
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to inactivity, Merlin's Academy is no longer a Harry Potter RP site. It is being used for CASUAL, CLEAN RP of ANY TOPIC among friends. If you wish to join, however, please feel free; we would love to make new friends. Thanks to everyone who made MAE what it was before, and we wish you all lots of love and a great life up ahead. <3

~Lor, Mads, Lyd, and Mel~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Site Time

~Month: September~

Year: 2017

~Season: Autumn~

Important Info
LINKS

• MAE Rules
  • Hex Colour Codes
  • Character Applications
  • Claims Center
  • Jobs

• CHARACTERS NEEDED

None at the moment

Where You're From

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    AuthorMessage

Airen Sparrowhawk

Where You're From Empty
    PostSubject: Where You're From   Where You're From EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 9:36 pm

Just wondering where we all came from in terms of getting to this site. I myself came from Flames of Hogwarts; Ice of Durmstrang under the previous alias of Airen Auditoren. (Yes, I was a huge AC fan at the time.  Razz )

Let me know where you guys are from. I think I may already know a few of you, but I just wanted to make sure.
    Back to top Go down

Daedalus Stark

Where You're From Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Where You're From   Where You're From EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 9:43 pm

I was a part of Tiff's and Angie's previous forums, as well as a forum I had created myself. Tiff asked me to join here, and I did Very Happy
    Back to top Go down

Asher MacIntyre

Where You're From Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Where You're From   Where You're From EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:51 pm

I'd originally gotten into forum roleplaying on a site called Harry Potter: Next Gen. When that closed I followed one of my sisters (who I hope will join us here) to HAF where I met Tiff, Ang, and BriBro. Tiff extended an invitation to me and I was more than happy to join.
    Back to top Go down

Henry Ashworth

Where You're From Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Where You're From   Where You're From EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 8:41 am

Hello, gang. Many of you know me as Humphrey Williams, or Brian. I encountered Angie and Tiffany on Flames of Hogwarts; Ice of Durmstrang, and have bounced around from site to site with them since. When Tiffany told me she wanted to start this, I was happy to be a part of it. Smile
    Back to top Go down
    Teagan Finn
    Teagan Finn
    Professors
    Professors

Where You're From Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Where You're From   Where You're From EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 12:32 pm

Well jeez, you lovely people! So Ang and I had talked over a year ago about starting a site. The first idea fell through. That was between returning to HvD and when Brian found HaF (the other site we're on at the moment.) After years of RPing together, I decided to give it a go again. Lovely Ang and Bri went with my crazy idea, and then you all showed up Smile

I'd say it's the best of all worlds :p
    Back to top Go down
    https://merlinsacademy.rpg-board.net

Jack Kearney

Where You're From Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Where You're From   Where You're From EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 4:14 pm

I just happen to find these loons wherever they go. Fortunately or unfortunately, depending on the max consensus. Razz
    Back to top Go down
    Ariel Wilde
    Ariel Wilde
    Potioneers In-Training
    Potioneers In-Training

Where You're From Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Where You're From   Where You're From EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 3:50 pm

I met Angie, Tiff and Brian on Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrangm where my main characters were probably Haley Vilde Smith and Lucia Henley, and I was also with them on a site called The Third Wizarding War, as Deva H.V. White. And I co-hosted a site with Angie and a couple of other people called I'm Coming Home, a site that died. And now, it's been SOON ONE BLOODY YEAR SINCE I TALKED TO THESE THREE WONDERFUL PEOPLE, AND I'VE FREAKING MISSED YOU! So, yes, of course I joined.
    Back to top Go down

Evan Wilson

Where You're From Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Where You're From   Where You're From EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 3:58 pm

I met people at HaF and Ang invited me to join here so I did! Very Happy

Maggie
    Back to top Go down
    Arthur Silverstone
    Arthur Silverstone
    Aurors In-Training
    Aurors In-Training

Where You're From Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Where You're From   Where You're From EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 11:06 pm

Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang. I was Melody Lovegood, Milfred James and Lessi James but have only recreated Melody on this account.

And created Arthur. Smile I got a PM as MilfredJames to come here so I did.
    Back to top Go down
    Aqua Parker
    Aqua Parker
    Aurors In-Training
    Aurors In-Training

Where You're From Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Where You're From   Where You're From EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 12:16 am

I first time met Ang and some other in HAF site. So I did get the site name probably from there back then and decided to join with this site.

Kissu aka Kiss
    Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Where You're From Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Where You're From   Where You're From Empty

Back to top Go down

Where You're From

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    Merlin's Academy for Excellence  :: Out of Character Area :: 
    OOC Section