Merlin's Academy for Excellence
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to inactivity, Merlin's Academy is no longer a Harry Potter RP site. It is being used for CASUAL, CLEAN RP of ANY TOPIC among friends. If you wish to join, however, please feel free; we would love to make new friends. Thanks to everyone who made MAE what it was before, and we wish you all lots of love and a great life up ahead. <3

~Lor, Mads, Lyd, and Mel~
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to inactivity, Merlin's Academy is no longer a Harry Potter RP site. It is being used for CASUAL, CLEAN RP of ANY TOPIC among friends. If you wish to join, however, please feel free; we would love to make new friends. Thanks to everyone who made MAE what it was before, and we wish you all lots of love and a great life up ahead. <3

~Lor, Mads, Lyd, and Mel~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Site Time

~Month: September~

Year: 2017

~Season: Autumn~

Important Info
LINKS

• MAE Rules
  • Hex Colour Codes
  • Character Applications
  • Claims Center
  • Jobs

• CHARACTERS NEEDED

None at the moment

Secret Santa - Dropoff (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Teagan Finn
    Teagan Finn
    Professors
    Professors

Secret Santa - Dropoff (Open) Empty
    PostSubject: Secret Santa - Dropoff (Open)   Secret Santa - Dropoff (Open) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 9:39 pm

(OOC: This thread is open to all, for characters to drop off their gift for the Secret Santa. Everyone in attendance is welcome to participate in the Secret Santa. You need only drop of your gift, and make sure that it's intended recipient is present at sunset.

Please make sure that your gift is properly labeled with a name for the recipent. Or else the enchantment placed on the tree will not know who to give it to. Be sure to return to the tree in time to receive your own gift, as well. So, make sure that you all attend the Ceremony - which should be open in the next few days!

Until then, feel free to drop your presents off as you enjoy the festivities!)
    Back to top Go down
    https://merlinsacademy.rpg-board.net

Secret Santa - Dropoff (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 1