Merlin's Academy for Excellence
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to inactivity, Merlin's Academy is no longer a Harry Potter RP site. It is being used for CASUAL, CLEAN RP of ANY TOPIC among friends. If you wish to join, however, please feel free; we would love to make new friends. Thanks to everyone who made MAE what it was before, and we wish you all lots of love and a great life up ahead. <3

~Lor, Mads, Lyd, and Mel~
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to inactivity, Merlin's Academy is no longer a Harry Potter RP site. It is being used for CASUAL, CLEAN RP of ANY TOPIC among friends. If you wish to join, however, please feel free; we would love to make new friends. Thanks to everyone who made MAE what it was before, and we wish you all lots of love and a great life up ahead. <3

~Lor, Mads, Lyd, and Mel~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Site Time

~Month: September~

Year: 2017

~Season: Autumn~

Important Info
LINKS

• MAE Rules
  • Hex Colour Codes
  • Character Applications
  • Claims Center
  • Jobs

• CHARACTERS NEEDED

None at the moment

Taking a breather

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    AuthorMessage

Airen Sparrowhawk

Taking a breather Empty
    PostSubject: Taking a breather   Taking a breather EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 2:09 pm

Airen's feet crunched the grass as he walked about the perimeter of the Sapphire Lake. The crisp, autumn air invigorated him and made him feel a sense of serenity. He had come to the lake for no other reason than because he wanted to take in the scenery. Having been cooped up in his dorm room for the past couple of hours doing homework, Airen decided to take a walk. He wound up here at the edge of the Sapphire Lake.

As he walked, he found a fairly good-sized boulder that seemed to offer a good set on its top. Airen had always been a mild fan of climbing, so he took up the challenge and easily ascended to the top of the big lump of stone. Sitting on a flat, slightly angled face of the boulder, Airen let his legs hand off the edge of it.

Wish I had my music, he thought to himself. Despite his pureblood heritage on paper, Airen and his family had spent enough time in the muggle world to grow accustomed to and develop an appreciation of aspects of the muggle lifestyle. Airen himself had discovered the joys of muggle music and art, along with other things. Sighing to himself, Airen sat back and hummed a tune to himself.
    Back to top Go down

Taking a breather

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    Merlin's Academy for Excellence  :: Game 1-