Merlin's Academy for Excellence
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to inactivity, Merlin's Academy is no longer a Harry Potter RP site. It is being used for CASUAL, CLEAN RP of ANY TOPIC among friends. If you wish to join, however, please feel free; we would love to make new friends. Thanks to everyone who made MAE what it was before, and we wish you all lots of love and a great life up ahead. <3

~Lor, Mads, Lyd, and Mel~
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to inactivity, Merlin's Academy is no longer a Harry Potter RP site. It is being used for CASUAL, CLEAN RP of ANY TOPIC among friends. If you wish to join, however, please feel free; we would love to make new friends. Thanks to everyone who made MAE what it was before, and we wish you all lots of love and a great life up ahead. <3

~Lor, Mads, Lyd, and Mel~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Site Time

~Month: September~

Year: 2017

~Season: Autumn~

Important Info
LINKS

• MAE Rules
  • Hex Colour Codes
  • Character Applications
  • Claims Center
  • Jobs

• CHARACTERS NEEDED

None at the moment

Jogging (Aqua and Arthur)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    Go to page : 1, 2  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Arthur Silverstone
    Arthur Silverstone
    Aurors In-Training
    Aurors In-Training

Jogging (Aqua and Arthur) Empty
    PostSubject: Jogging (Aqua and Arthur)   Jogging (Aqua and Arthur) EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 3:34 am

Dressed lightly in shorts, a T shirt and sneakers Arthur had decided to take an early morning jog. He needed to stay in shape if he was going to train to be an Auror. Besides he liked to jog. He had chosen the Silent Forest because it was... well silent. It was nice and peaceful.

Arthur didn't go to fast as he ran but he kept a steady rhythm. There was no need to over do it, he wasn't running a race after all just going for a light jog. He noticed someone up ahead as he ran. He hadn't really expected to meet anyone here. Not that he would have minded company on his jog, he just didn't plan anything with anyone and the forest had been relatively empty for most of his run.

He decided to slow down and greet whoever it was. Might as well be polite.

"Hello," he said cheerfully. He was in a good mood this morning.

Back to top Go down
    Aqua Parker
    Aqua Parker
    Aurors In-Training
    Aurors In-Training

PostSubject: Re: Jogging (Aqua and Arthur)   Jogging (Aqua and Arthur) EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 6:41 am

Aqua had put on her shorts and t-shirt today. She didn't really have in mind to jog or run but being around here she have understood that if she wants to become auror then wearing skirts or dresses all the time won't be so good idea. Today she didn't wear high heels either, she did wear sneakers. She had put her hair in ponytail.

She walked int the Silent Forest, she just wanted to look around there. Exploring the grounds around her school. It was something what she did when she had free time. She saw someone jogging in futher and soon he came to her and said hello.

"Hello," she said back with a smile. She wasn't that cheerful like that other person. Aqua missed being around her sister all the time. Her sister who was like mother to her. "I'm Aqua, Aqua Parker," she introduced herself now there.
    Back to top Go down
    Arthur Silverstone
    Arthur Silverstone
    Aurors In-Training
    Aurors In-Training

PostSubject: Re: Jogging (Aqua and Arthur)   Jogging (Aqua and Arthur) EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 7:23 pm

"I'm Arthur Silverstone," he greeted. He had stopped running now and was standing in front of her. He took a good look at her, not in a creepy way- just looking to see if he recongized her face. He might have seen her around the academy since she looked around his age. But if he had seen her, it didn't ring any bells. He had seen most people at the ball, their faces covered by masks and hadn't spoken to a lot of people so it didn't surprise him.

She wasn't bad looking, Arthur noted. Rather cute actually.

"Nice day for a run, isn't it?" Arthur asked, trying to make small talk. He knew it wasn't exactly the cleverest thing to say.
    Back to top Go down
    Aqua Parker
    Aqua Parker
    Aurors In-Training
    Aurors In-Training

PostSubject: Re: Jogging (Aqua and Arthur)   Jogging (Aqua and Arthur) EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 12:30 am

Aqua looked at boy too, checked her out - not creepy way either. She just wanted to he sure if she have seen him somewhere before but her mind didn't drink any bells either. Hearing his question she thought what to say for few seconds there.

"Yeah it's pretty good day for running even if I have walked most of it time," she said there now with a weak smile. "In what major you are?" She asked now there. It was first question what popped in her mind. "Im Auror in training," she said then about herself. She wasn't sure how well she will do in all these activities but she decided to give it try. It can't be that hatd for sure.
    Back to top Go down
    Arthur Silverstone
    Arthur Silverstone
    Aurors In-Training
    Aurors In-Training

PostSubject: Re: Jogging (Aqua and Arthur)   Jogging (Aqua and Arthur) EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 1:28 am

"I'm an Auror in training too," he replied. Nice day for a walk too, he thought. "Hey, maybe I'll see you in class." He was excited about Auror training but nervous about it too. He wasn't sure how much of the training would be physical and how much of it would be having to write essays or something. Aurors must have to do paperwork after all. Still it seemed best to stay in shape, he'd make a lousy Auror if he couldn't run after a dark wizard.

He noticed her looking at him. If she recognised him, her face didn't show it. He tried to think of what to say next. "This is my first year, what about you?"
    Back to top Go down
    Aqua Parker
    Aqua Parker
    Aurors In-Training
    Aurors In-Training

PostSubject: Re: Jogging (Aqua and Arthur)   Jogging (Aqua and Arthur) EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 1:37 am

Aqua nodded her head. "Probably yeah we will meet in class then again," she said with a smile there. She liked that idea that she now knew at least one of people from her classes. It would be good to talk with someone there now or ask help when she needs it. She knew that she needed to keep her shape too, so she probably should start runing or jogging every day too now on. It was her thought in mind.

"I'm first yeae student here too," she said with smile. "So you were jogging right?" She asked. "Could I join with you then now?" She asked other question then too. She decided it's time for her to keep shape and fit too. You never know what kind of physics structure you need for this major exactly.
    Back to top Go down
    Arthur Silverstone
    Arthur Silverstone
    Aurors In-Training
    Aurors In-Training

PostSubject: Re: Jogging (Aqua and Arthur)   Jogging (Aqua and Arthur) EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 2:42 am

"I look forward to it," Arthur said. He really did, not just to seeing her again but to starting the lessons. He hadn't expected her to ask to join him but he didn't mind. "Yeah, I was. Sure, the more the merrier."

He wondered if she was a fast jogger. Some people often ended up wanting to race when they jogged with someone else and some kept a slow pace. He didn't want to get left behind or vice versa. Best to keep to his usual pace, he'd match it to hers if he felt like he should but didn't mind ending up a bit behind.

"I'm trying to keep in shape," he told her, "and its nice to go for a jog sometimes. Are you enjoying your time here so far?"
    Back to top Go down
    Aqua Parker
    Aqua Parker
    Aurors In-Training
    Aurors In-Training

PostSubject: Re: Jogging (Aqua and Arthur)   Jogging (Aqua and Arthur) EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 6:54 am

"I'm looking forward do it too," she said there with a smile. She didn't just look forward to meet him again, she wanted to have her first lessons already. She smiled wgen he said it was okay if they jog together. Ahe really liked that idea.

For Aqua it depends how she wants do it. Today she doesn't wanna jog fast for sure. She haven't done it for awhole and she isn't anymore in that fit like she used to be. She knew that she needs to take care of her body more.

"Yeah I have to keep my shape too here, so let's go and do it," she said with a smile now. She really used to like jogging but lately she haven't had time. "So far it's been good. I like it here. But I miss my sister," she said there now with a smile. "What about you?" She asked now back even the same question basically.

Back to top Go down
    Arthur Silverstone
    Arthur Silverstone
    Aurors In-Training
    Aurors In-Training

PostSubject: Re: Jogging (Aqua and Arthur)   Jogging (Aqua and Arthur) EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 8:41 am

"Only child," he answered. He did miss home though. But at the same time it was nice to get away from it for a while, sort out his thoughts. He knew he would have left at some point anyway. Not because of any ill will towards his family but because he wants his own life and wouldn't want to be a burden. "I'm liking it so far too. The Masquerade was fun."

He wondered if he had seen her at the Masquerade and not realized it. He had seen plenty of people, although he had only ended up speaking and dancing with one of them. Not out of any intention to alienate anyone, it had just ended up happening. Without the mask covering up so much of his face, he knew he looked different, possibly she looked different without her mask too.

He tried to think of something to say. "Err, should we get jogging?"
    Back to top Go down
    Aqua Parker
    Aqua Parker
    Aurors In-Training
    Aurors In-Training

PostSubject: Re: Jogging (Aqua and Arthur)   Jogging (Aqua and Arthur) EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 10:08 am

"My sister is 17 years older than me," she said there now and smiled. "No parents around so she is like mother to me also too," she said there. She wasn't sure why she said it. She knews that one day people will find it out anyways, better tell it herself. She didn't really usually talk much about her family. It was just story what she doesn't tell everyone.

"Yeah I'm liking it so far too. The Masquerade was fun, I guess. I don't remember much, I did drink too much wine," she said there and sighed. The end of the ball is all blurr fo her. She knows that nothing bad happened there with her. She isn't sure if she did dance with anyone there or not.

"Yeah we should do it," she agreed with that idea now there.
    Back to top Go down
    Arthur Silverstone
    Arthur Silverstone
    Aurors In-Training
    Aurors In-Training

PostSubject: Re: Jogging (Aqua and Arthur)   Jogging (Aqua and Arthur) EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 11:15 pm

Arthur hadn't expected her to share that much, especially not since he had just first met her. He felt like he should say he was sorry for her lose or something but he wasn't sure if her parents were even dead.

He thought back to when his own dad died, he hadn't been that old at the time. His mother was distraught. He had blamed himself even though his mother didn't, if only he had gotten that vision earlier. What was the point of seeing the future if you couldn't do anything of worth with it?

"She sounds nice." He wasn't sure what else to say. "I did a lot of dancing. Didn't meet a lot of people though."

"Great," he added after she agreed that they should start jogging. He smiled at her and tried not to think about his own past.
    Back to top Go down
    Aqua Parker
    Aqua Parker
    Aurors In-Training
    Aurors In-Training

PostSubject: Re: Jogging (Aqua and Arthur)   Jogging (Aqua and Arthur) EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 5:16 am

Aqua usually didn't tell much about her past to someone. Her mother did die after few months she was born and her mother is someone who never didn't care about her at all. Hazel and her also might be just half-sisters. Since they might have different fathers. Girl didn't really wanna think about her past right now. It wasn't so good. At least she had older sister who was like mother to her and they both loved eachothers.

"Yeah she is nice. Let's not talk about my past or yours. What's more important is present and future," she said there now with a weak smile. "Oh. At least you did dance. I think I didn't," she said there now something more and sigher. She wished that she could remember more about that night.

Aqua tried not to think about her past that much either. So she began slowly to jog now. She didn't wanna go very fast at first for sure. She haven't done any sport awhile now.
    Back to top Go down
    Arthur Silverstone
    Arthur Silverstone
    Aurors In-Training
    Aurors In-Training

PostSubject: Re: Jogging (Aqua and Arthur)   Jogging (Aqua and Arthur) EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 6:31 am

Arthur nodded in agreement. He didn't really have any problems with his parents expect for one of them being dead but he'd rather think of something more cheerful.

"That's a pity, if you like dancing I mean," he said. "Maybe you'll have better luck the next time you go to a ball or a party." When she had started to jog, he ran beside her trying to match her pace which wasn't very hard. She didn't seem to want to run very fast which wasn't a problem for him. He often liked to jog slowly himself, gave him time to look around and it wasn't as exhausting.
    Back to top Go down
    Aqua Parker
    Aqua Parker
    Aurors In-Training
    Aurors In-Training

PostSubject: Re: Jogging (Aqua and Arthur)   Jogging (Aqua and Arthur) EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 10:11 am

Aqua didn't know much about her parents. She knew how her mother look from picture what her sister gave her. Sometimes people think that Hazel is her mother not sister.

"I love dancing actually," she said honestly now here with a smile. "Yeah I hope the same thing now," she said there honestly. She really wanted to dance at the ball but she didn't had anyone with who to dance there back then. She kept jooging there now. Same time looking at the view too what was beautiful for sure. She really have liked so far the nature around here, maybe she try to draw them or make pictures with phone and send them to sister to tease her. Her sister missed this opportunity to come her because of her.
    Back to top Go down
    Arthur Silverstone
    Arthur Silverstone
    Aurors In-Training
    Aurors In-Training

PostSubject: Re: Jogging (Aqua and Arthur)   Jogging (Aqua and Arthur) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 8:06 pm

He noticed her looking around the forest. It really is beautiful, maybe he should take a picture but he didn't want to stop jogging to do that. It was nice to run with someone who appreciated looking around like he did.

"So do you come to the Silent Forest often?" he asked. He regretted it as soon as he said it, he had meant to make small talk but it sounded like a cheesy pick up line. Maybe he should have just stayed quiet and enjoyed the jog. He hoped that she wouldn't think he was being creepy. Maybe he was over thinking things, it was just a question.
    Back to top Go down
    Aqua Parker
    Aqua Parker
    Aurors In-Training
    Aurors In-Training

PostSubject: Re: Jogging (Aqua and Arthur)   Jogging (Aqua and Arthur) EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 6:40 am

Aqua looked around and same did listen what he asked now. She wants to come back here one day and take these pictures and send to her sister.

"Actually it's my first time here so far but I'll come here now more often," she said there. For her it didn't really seemed like cheesy pick up line. Okay she really haven't spend so much time around boys or never had anything more than friendship. "What about you?" she asked now back even there.
    Back to top Go down
    Arthur Silverstone
    Arthur Silverstone
    Aurors In-Training
    Aurors In-Training

PostSubject: Re: Jogging (Aqua and Arthur)   Jogging (Aqua and Arthur) EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 7:42 pm

"Same," Arthur said. Well she certainly didn't seem to think much of his question. Maybe he had been over thinking it. "Its a nice place," he said redundantly.

Maybe they'd bump into each other here again while jogging. At least he'd see her when the lessons started. He felt like he should really get prepared for Auror training but he wasn't sure what it was going to involve. Plus he could hardly build his own obstacle course, it would be weird and he had no idea where he could put it. Not sure how he would explain it later if someone found it.

"Ah, if you ever need a jogging partner..." Arthur offered. He trailed off not sure if he'd actually always be around or end up being too busy at some point. The thought counted although it would be rather awkward if she said no.
    Back to top Go down
    Aqua Parker
    Aqua Parker
    Aurors In-Training
    Aurors In-Training

PostSubject: Re: Jogging (Aqua and Arthur)   Jogging (Aqua and Arthur) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 6:53 am

Aqua smiled and nodded her head there. "Yeah, It's nice around here for sure," she said with a smile.

Probably that could happen yeah. Aqua needs to jog more anyways, to keep in fit for sure. She really had no idea what they had to do in Auror training, she now thinks maybe becoming healer should have been much easier for sure. But she didn't regret her choice at all, she hoped she can pass all her classes and become good Auror one day.

"Sure, that's sounds like goo idea," she said when he had suggested him to be his jogging partner. She didn't mind it at all. It's nice to jog with someone and talk same time.
    Back to top Go down
    Arthur Silverstone
    Arthur Silverstone
    Aurors In-Training
    Aurors In-Training

PostSubject: Re: Jogging (Aqua and Arthur)   Jogging (Aqua and Arthur) EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 5:10 am

(OOC: really sorry that I didn't reply earlier. My muse couldn't come up with anything.)
    "That's great," he replied. "Its great you think its a good idea," he added, not sure why he was bothering to specify.

He was silent for a while, admiring the forest going back as they jogged. He knew the way back to the Academy but made sure he paid attention to their surrounding anyway. It was nice to look around and being careful didn't hurt.

"So..." He paused for a moment not sure what he was going to say. "Err, what do you like to do? Besides jogging and dancing I mean." As long as he wasn't too out of breath he could keep the small talk going although he couldn't think of a lot to say.
    Back to top Go down
    Aqua Parker
    Aqua Parker
    Aurors In-Training
    Aurors In-Training

PostSubject: Re: Jogging (Aqua and Arthur)   Jogging (Aqua and Arthur) EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 4:52 am

(OOC: It's totally okay. I wasn't very active around holiday here anyways)

Aqua just nodded her head there. She didn't want to specif one more time there now. It sounded like pointless thing to do for sure.

Aqua was then silent for a while there too. She really wasn't sure what to say or ask. She was admiring the forest too there. It really looked beautiful. She will come here one day to draw one view of this place for sure when she has time and wants to do it.

"Hm... I like to sing too. I can also play guitar, I learned it myself to play. Never have taken any lessons," she answered there to the question now. She wasn't that good at dancing actually like people would think, she knew few steps, her sister did teach them to her when she was younger, just in the case. "What about you?" she asked now back there with a smile. The small talk yeah was good until they weren't out of breath.
    Back to top Go down
    Arthur Silverstone
    Arthur Silverstone
    Aurors In-Training
    Aurors In-Training

PostSubject: Re: Jogging (Aqua and Arthur)   Jogging (Aqua and Arthur) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 8:26 pm

He considered her question. He did have interests but his mind was a bit of a blank.

"Aside from jogging and dancing? Star gazing, reading, music. I know some self defence but I'm not self taught." He had an interest in several types of fortune telling things but he wasn't sure if he should bring that up. He didn't want to end up talking about why. His seer abilities and tragic backstory was a thing he wouldn't want to bring up right away if ever. "I can actually play the violin and piano but I haven't in ages. I grew up learning it."

"Also taking walks I guess. I like to look around at nature." He smiled at her. Bittersweet memories of his childhood coming back. He could remember the first time he picked up a violin, walks with his father, hours of piano lessons and the frustration of trying to tell the future from the stars which later somehow turned into an enjoyment in looking at the night sky. He was silent for a while but later decided to continue the conversation."

"So are you doing anything for Christmas?" It was still a while away but that was the first thing that came to his head.

(OOC: I hope his question doesn't seem weird. I know it wasn't December yet when we started this thread.)
    Back to top Go down
    Aqua Parker
    Aqua Parker
    Aurors In-Training
    Aurors In-Training

PostSubject: Re: Jogging (Aqua and Arthur)   Jogging (Aqua and Arthur) EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 2:35 am

Aqua listened what he said there now. They had quiet many things in common basically. It was good thing probably. When he asked what she does in Christmas she had no idea yet really. She haven't yet thought about what to do at Christmas time basically again.

"I'm not sure yet. I have never spend it without my sister. Maybe go home for few days or stay here. Making futher plans I have never been good at it. These always changes," she said there honestly now with a small smile. "What about you?" She asked back then.
    Back to top Go down
    Arthur Silverstone
    Arthur Silverstone
    Aurors In-Training
    Aurors In-Training

PostSubject: Re: Jogging (Aqua and Arthur)   Jogging (Aqua and Arthur) EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 2:43 am

He listened as she told him her plans. It sounded nice. He had been considering going home for the holidays too.

"I'm not sure," he admitted wen she asked him what he was going to do. "Might visit my family. Don't want my mother to be lonely during Christmas. I think I'll go to Avalon's Winter Wonderland. It sounds like fun. We can go together if you want. If you have time to. I don't want to cut in with your time with your sister."

"Its good to keep your plans open sometimes," he added.
    Back to top Go down
    Aqua Parker
    Aqua Parker
    Aurors In-Training
    Aurors In-Training

PostSubject: Re: Jogging (Aqua and Arthur)   Jogging (Aqua and Arthur) EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 2:52 am

She thought about going there that festival thing, Avalon Wonder Land or what it was. She looked at Arthur and wondered if to say to it or not. It would be fun actually.

"Sure we can go there together. Me and my sisted are close but I can't all time with her around Christmas. So yeah we can go. It sounfs like fun. I have never been on such festival before," she said there now with a small smile.

She hoped that her sister was okayith this idea actually. Usually she did let her lately to do what she wanted. Aqua was old enough and mature enough to take care of herself.
    Back to top Go down
    Arthur Silverstone
    Arthur Silverstone
    Aurors In-Training
    Aurors In-Training

PostSubject: Re: Jogging (Aqua and Arthur)   Jogging (Aqua and Arthur) EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 3:13 am

Arthur's face brightened at that. "That's great," he said. He could visit his mother and go there with Aqua he figured. She wouldn't take up all of his time. Maybe he shouldn't mention Aqua to her though. She would want to meet her and that be a weird thing to run though Aqua.

"Hmm I wonder where we'd go," Arthur said. Maybe they'd get some skating done or something. There was always the food stand if she didn't like skating or going on rides. He understood that not everyone liked the Ferris Wheel. "Do you like ice skating? Its fine if you don't, we can find something else to do."
    Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jogging (Aqua and Arthur)   Jogging (Aqua and Arthur) Empty

Back to top Go down

Jogging (Aqua and Arthur)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next