Merlin's Academy for Excellence
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to inactivity, Merlin's Academy is no longer a Harry Potter RP site. It is being used for CASUAL, CLEAN RP of ANY TOPIC among friends. If you wish to join, however, please feel free; we would love to make new friends. Thanks to everyone who made MAE what it was before, and we wish you all lots of love and a great life up ahead. <3

~Lor, Mads, Lyd, and Mel~
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to inactivity, Merlin's Academy is no longer a Harry Potter RP site. It is being used for CASUAL, CLEAN RP of ANY TOPIC among friends. If you wish to join, however, please feel free; we would love to make new friends. Thanks to everyone who made MAE what it was before, and we wish you all lots of love and a great life up ahead. <3

~Lor, Mads, Lyd, and Mel~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Site Time

~Month: September~

Year: 2017

~Season: Autumn~

Important Info
LINKS

• MAE Rules
  • Hex Colour Codes
  • Character Applications
  • Claims Center
  • Jobs

• CHARACTERS NEEDED

None at the moment

Who goes where? ( Brooke and Tris*)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Thana Semele
    Thana Semele
    Healer In-Training
    Healer In-Training

Who goes where? ( Brooke and Tris*) Empty
    PostSubject: Who goes where? ( Brooke and Tris*)   Who goes where? ( Brooke and Tris*) EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 6:28 am

After her night at the ball and finding out her friend was her roommate Tris was up early the next day and had everything ready to move in to her shared dorm. She didn't really have that much, she carried minimal makeup, and everything she brought with her fit into three small suitcases. Brooke knew she wasn't a fancy frills type of person, plus her parents had tons of spare rooms and she had her apartment. The dorm was more so she could stay close to schooling, plus it had some great facilities that she couldn't wait to check out.

Quietly making her way to her dorm she knocked and waited for her friend to answer, carrying the three small suitcases with ease. " Brooke it's me, Tris." She said to the door, wearing a simple outfit of black pants, black runners and a simple dark printed top with a black jumper over it. Her hair done in a simple way, a few pieces tucked behind her with some bobby pins and she only had on minimal makeup . Her parents had kissed her goodbye and wished her luck, she knew they were secretly hoping she would find someone. As she was still yet to have her first time, or even her first kiss. It had never really been thought about in her school years, and it hardly crossed her mind now. Tris stood waiting, doing a mental check over everything. Contacts check, books, check, phone, check, clothes, check. She had everything.
    Back to top Go down
    Brooke Astrid
    Brooke Astrid
    Professors
    Professors

PostSubject: Re: Who goes where? ( Brooke and Tris*)   Who goes where? ( Brooke and Tris*) EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 2:43 am

Finding out the her room-mate was to be someone she already knew was more than amazing, and Brooke was excited. While she enjoyed making new friends, to share a room with someone she already had a good friendship with was more than she could have hoped for, because it meant she knew they would get along. Keeping watch of the time, Brooke was not surprised when at exactly the time that Thana had said she was going to be there, a knock on the door was heard.

Moving towards it, she opened it at once, grinning widely at her friend, especially at the use of the nick-name that was a direct result of one of Brooke's absent-minded talking. "You look amazing! Here, let me help you," she greeted, grabbing one of the suitcases and leading the other witch inside. "I just love magic," she added with a soft chuckle.

Indeed, as with most Wizarding rooms, the dorm room was bigger on the inside, with the door leading to a small living room, which came with two small armchairs and a table. To the left of this was a tiny kitchen area, with a basic stove and utensils, as well as a counter top with a few chairs for eating. A small hallway led to two bedrooms and a common bathroom shared by the two rooms. Moving to the one at the end of the short hall, Brooke nudged the door open with her shoulder.

"This room is yours," she said, placing the bag by the bed. "We share a bathroom. I've got some basic stuff in the cupboards outside - food and whatnot - but please help yourself. I figure we can take turns with chores: washing up, buying groceries, sweeping, mopping, things like that, if you don't mind? I've stuck a piece of paper on the wall next to the counter, so if there is anything you need just add to that list. I was thinking we could go shopping once every two weeks or so for supplies," she continued, mentally checking off everything she had prepared.

Pausing to take a breath, she gave the witch an apologetic smile. "Sorry, I'm a bit excited."
    Back to top Go down
    Thana Semele
    Thana Semele
    Healer In-Training
    Healer In-Training

PostSubject: Re: Who goes where? ( Brooke and Tris*)   Who goes where? ( Brooke and Tris*) EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 2:53 am

Thana or Tris as Brooke usually called her smiles as she walked in, Brooke was right it was bigger on the inside. She looked around as she walked in, listening to everything and smiling. " As do I as do I, my room huh? Least I won't keep you awake with my snoring then." Thana replied, placing her other two bags on her bed. If she wasn't sharing a room, then it meant that she could decorate it how she liked.

We share a bathroom. I've got some basic stuff in the cupboards outside - food and whatnot - but please help yourself. I figure we can take turns with chores: washing up, buying groceries, sweeping, mopping, things like that, if you don't mind? I've stuck a piece of paper on the wall next to the counter, so if there is anything you need just add to that list. I was thinking we could go shopping once every two weeks or so for supplies,"

Thana nodded, " Okay sounds good. I'll go shopping later, I do have the weekend after all. Sorry I didn't bring much in the way of food, but I did bring Fantails." Thana answered, holding out the bag. It felt good to be rooming with Brooke, or rather dorm sharing. Thana knew about Brooke's ability and Brooke had a fairly good idea of hers. It made life much easier for both of them. " Okay anything else you need To tell me? Any boys hidden in the cupboards?" She joked, walking around. " Oh I have a gift for you too, but it won't be here for a few days.. How do you feel about reptiles ?" Thana asked her friend.
    Back to top Go down
    Brooke Astrid
    Brooke Astrid
    Professors
    Professors

PostSubject: Re: Who goes where? ( Brooke and Tris*)   Who goes where? ( Brooke and Tris*) EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 11:17 pm

"Least I won't keep you awake with my snoring then."

With a grin, Brooke gave a shrug. "I'm a heavy sleeper, nothing really disturbs me. You should see the trouble my alarm goes through to wake me up in the mornings. But I've put a silencing charm on my room, so you won't hear it, don't worry," she said, chuckling. It was the truth; Brooke never knew how not to tell it, unless about very important things, and even then needed a very good reason to tell falsehoods.

Shaking her head, she waved off the apology. "No big deal. I didn't bring much, anyway," she stated, laughing at the part about Fantails. "I'm sure you'll be sick of them in no time, from Hogwarts to here," she teased with a knowing wink, accepting one.

Unwrapping it and popping in her mouth, she faked a stern glare. "You do not talk about that so loud!" Lowering her tone, she added in a whisper, "Don't tell Joe, but I have four. And the bodies of a few that tried to escape, you know, same as at Hogwarts." Keeping a straight face, she motioned to the closed door of her room as they walked back out to the living room area, not once breaking a smile.

At the random question, Brooke hesitated, not sure if she had heard right. "Sorry, did you say reptiles? Like a lizard or a turtle?" she asked slowly, confused. In all honesty, though, it would not be a problem; animals, and creatures, were never something Brooke was afraid of, only curious, and respectful. "I don't mind them?" she added, the words coming out more like a question than a statement.
    Back to top Go down
    Thana Semele
    Thana Semele
    Healer In-Training
    Healer In-Training

PostSubject: Re: Who goes where? ( Brooke and Tris*)   Who goes where? ( Brooke and Tris*) EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 1:17 am

. "I'm sure you'll be sick of them in no time, from Hogwarts to here,"

" Hey I lasted five and a bit years at Hogwarts making my reputation before going to Salem for my last two. I have a reputation to uphold! " Thana answered, taking the knowing wink and smiling. It felt good to talk with a friend about old times, it made her feel happy.

"You do not talk about that so loud don't tell Joe, but I have four. And the bodies of a few that tried to escape, you know, same as at Hogwarts."

" Uhuh so still up to ALL your old tricks I see." Thana replied with an equally straight face. " And yes, like lizards and turtles." She answered, walking back out to the lounge room. " Well since I didn't bring any food apart from the traditionals, can I perhaps buy you brekky and you show me around?" Thana asked her friend, " I'll unpack later, for now I would love to have a look around if that's okay. If your not too busy with the boys that is." She said, meaning Joe more then the joke but Brooke would figure that she was sure. Hearing that her and Joe were still going made Thana happy, and was glad her friend was happy with him.
    Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who goes where? ( Brooke and Tris*)   Who goes where? ( Brooke and Tris*) Empty

Back to top Go down

Who goes where? ( Brooke and Tris*)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 1