Merlin's Academy for Excellence
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to inactivity, Merlin's Academy is no longer a Harry Potter RP site. It is being used for CASUAL, CLEAN RP of ANY TOPIC among friends. If you wish to join, however, please feel free; we would love to make new friends. Thanks to everyone who made MAE what it was before, and we wish you all lots of love and a great life up ahead. <3

~Lor, Mads, Lyd, and Mel~
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to inactivity, Merlin's Academy is no longer a Harry Potter RP site. It is being used for CASUAL, CLEAN RP of ANY TOPIC among friends. If you wish to join, however, please feel free; we would love to make new friends. Thanks to everyone who made MAE what it was before, and we wish you all lots of love and a great life up ahead. <3

~Lor, Mads, Lyd, and Mel~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Site Time

~Month: September~

Year: 2017

~Season: Autumn~

Important Info
LINKS

• MAE Rules
  • Hex Colour Codes
  • Character Applications
  • Claims Center
  • Jobs

• CHARACTERS NEEDED

None at the moment

HaF and Theo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Teagan Finn
    Teagan Finn
    Professors
    Professors

HaF and Theo  Empty
    PostSubject: HaF and Theo    HaF and Theo  EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 10:56 pm

Hey Ang,

I'm on my phone and didnt want to wake you. How are we handling the reveal of this site to HaF? I'm personally fine just resigning all positions there and leaving it at that. Lord knows Stacey wants DADA. I was curious if we're doing an open invite and making it public that were "moving on to our own site". Or just invite those that we want to. I kind of did that already with one person I trusted to keep it a secret for now: Theo. He plays that Mcintire person that joined. I had to tell him I wouldn't be posting as Jeremy anymore. But h knows to keep it under wraps for now. Same with Brian until we decide how to handle HaF.
    Any thoughts?
    Back to top Go down
    https://merlinsacademy.rpg-board.net

Dorian Ashworth

HaF and Theo  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: HaF and Theo    HaF and Theo  EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 1:21 pm

Honestly, I am not leaving HaF, I like working there and I will balance both sites, and I don't want bad blood. I think it's a good platform on there to advertise the site as open. And for all intents and purposes the site is "yours" and I merely "helped" with some things. I think that we need to make the compromise of them not wanting to do things. I mean do you want to leave the whole site and just concentrate on here? I personally might have to my characters still there, or at least Tess. But I mean that's up to you what you want to do with your characters. I think we need a working relationship on that site, for their movement and like activity to get people, and I mean they aren't the same thing or plot or anything so we would be good. I think they would understand. I say that it's open so it can spread around and things. And if you want Theo can be like advertising on other sites that he's in and stuff.
    Back to top Go down
    Teagan Finn
    Teagan Finn
    Professors
    Professors

HaF and Theo  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: HaF and Theo    HaF and Theo  EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 10:37 pm

i'm good with all that. tho i think i'll be giving up teaching at both schools on HaF. i think Stacey was interested in Jake taking over DADA anyway. this way i can step down from that, but still be involved in the school as just Headmistress of Salem. and i agree, this would avoid any bad blood, at least on our end. i'm good with saying it's my site, in that i had wanted to try something out of the ordinary for a while and this is that. not trying to take people from them, just offering another site to join as well. i'm good staying there as well with the others too, tho i'll have to figure that part as we go. i already told Theo i probably can't keep up Jeremy (with JC). he was fine with that and i let him take over that account. and i can definitely reach out to him to advertise us as well, once i get an advertisement created Smile
    Back to top Go down
    https://merlinsacademy.rpg-board.net

Dorian Ashworth

HaF and Theo  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: HaF and Theo    HaF and Theo  EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 9:18 am

I agree. I think that I'll try it out, but maybe drop duelling if anything over there and stick to potions or something. At least if we aren't too active with our characters there (like our adults) they can be here, or we can see how to work on those so long as they keep up their responsibilities.

As for my students, I mean, we can do the three per year and move them up that way. Ben is almost done with him now being a seventh year, and so will Conner and Eris and James lol. So I mean in two months they're fucking adults and we'll be good.
    Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

HaF and Theo  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: HaF and Theo    HaF and Theo  Empty

Back to top Go down

HaF and Theo

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    Merlin's Academy for Excellence  :: Welcome! :: Saved Posts-